Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Bizarre Dream About Inceldom

SnakeCel

SnakeCel

Disciple Of Saint Hamudi
★★
I know it's a foid thing to talk about your dreams and if they have meaning etc. But I haven't had one in months so I'm gonna post about it anyways.

So last night I had very little sleep. What I remember happening at first is that I was at a buffet/food cafeteria of sorts. Except the entire thing was inside a clear dome in an underwater city at the bottom of the ocean (kind of like the city of Rapture from Bioshock). I tried to get some food but it kept disappearing from my plate whenever I tried to eat it. The people serving the food were very reluctant to give me any and looked at me funny even though everyone else was being served just fine. So I gave up on the food thing.

Then I walked to what looked like a basketball gym in the same location. I was running in circles around the gym looking for a bathroom but couldn't find one. Everytime I found one all the stalls were taken and being used. So I gave up on that too. Also some small kids shot nerf guns at me the whole time while I was in there and laughed at me.

Then it got weirder. I just wanted to be alone away from these normies who hated me and wouldnt leave me alone or treat me the same, even though I didn't speak to them at all or act rudely. So I decided to leave the gym and walked outside of the underwater city. Somehow I didn't die due to the pressure or lack of air or anything and could just swim around. I swam to to this underwater temple just outside the city and swam through a small hole in the rocks that led to a underwater tunnel filled with yellow glowing bulb plants.

Then I went through the tunnel and on the other side was a small mausoleum/crypt (like they have in graveyards). And on the doorway into the mausoleum my name was on there on an old rusted copper plaque. I went inside there was air but no water, and all the shelves were full of gravestones/headstones except they were made out of foam. I threw all of them onto the floor and put them in a pile. Then the shelves filled up with antiques like alarm clocks and the foam stuff on the floor disappeared. I also threw the antiques on the floor and into a pile as well and then climbed on top of the now empty shelves.

Then this middle-aged normie foid came into the mausoleum even though it had MY name on it and started bitching about how she put all the foam headstones/gravestones up on the shelf for a reason and kept asking me where I put them. I didn't say anything back but in my head I as thinking "Why does she care? This is MY mausoleum anyways. Why works she even want to be in this place? It is a damp dark hole where I just wanted to be left alone and she has the whole underwater city? Why does she have to bother me?" And then as soon as I tried to say something I woke up.

Fucking stupid. Even in my own dreams or nightmares I can't get away from the normies.

Last edited:
Mogs me for remembering as much information from your dreams

Mogs me for remembering as much information from your dreams
There was other stuff I left out because I couldn't remember all of it. Sometimes they are very elaborate but I still remember very little it. Plus I have dreams/nightmares very rarely so I try very hard to remember what little I can.

Based dreamER

Dreams can sometimes be annoying,but for a moment, just imagine what the afterlife may be like when an incel passes away, he first arrives at the gates of heaven to meet jesus christ to decide your fate, heaven or hell, as jesus condems you to hell, the angel normies and angel stacies will be laughing at you as you fall into the dark pits of hell. Then the incel will be stabbed and tortured by demons as an eternal punishment just for being a based incel.

Fuark, dreammoggs me. I never dream anymore. Its because im dead inside I think :feelsrope: