Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Bitcoin price has plummeted, time for incels to get rich

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
ESy9eMnVAAEJOk7

Jfl the price went from 8,000 to 4,000 in one week. Time for us incels to investmaxx and become rich.
I'm gonna wait another week and hopefully the price goes down even further, time to moneymaxx.

Still too poor to buy

Cope.
I lost 150€.

i have no idea about investing

I understand why stocks are in free-fall, but why is bitcoin crashing so hard?

Because they think the world is gonna be destroyed and having investments in online currencies would be pointless so they are taking all their money out

Because shitcoins are useless. Buy boomer rocks in a few weeks and stocks in a few days.

Because they think the world is gonna be destroyed and having investments in online currencies would be pointless so they are taking all their money out
I thought the whole point of bitcoin was to be a currency that existed outside the current banking system. Figured a disaster like this would drive it through the roof

Ill do the same

not buying that shit LOL :feelshaha:

Again, if bitcoin price behaves just like stock prices then what is the point of bitcoin?

I thought the whole point of bitcoin was to be a currency that existed outside the current banking system. Figured a disaster like this would drive it through the roof
Uh in a disaster like this people need cash so they are liquidating their assets.

ESy9eMnVAAEJOk7

Jfl the price went from 8,000 to 4,000 in one week. Time for us incels to investmaxx and become rich.
I'm gonna wait another week and hopefully the price goes down even further, time to moneymaxx.

Puts are where you can print free money. The stock market is crashing and there's a bargain sale on everything. Wait a bit till it hits rock bottom.

smart incels shorted the market and oil securities a few weeks back

could have easily made 300%+ gains and gotten rich

Again, if bitcoin price behaves just like stock prices then what is the point of bitcoin?
Because you can hide it from getting taxed if you exchange it for an anonymous crypto like monaro.

Everyone wants to put their money in safer investments now that the world is going to shit. Bonds, currencies, gold.

Cryptocurrencies are the exact opposite of what "risk minimization" means.

probably most just using it to buy / sell drugs
They can pay you with it for labor work if you're an independent contractor, or you can use it to get donations if you're a cam whore or a blackpill youtuber.

They can pay you with it for labor work if you're an independent contractor, or you can use it to get donations if you're a cam whore or a blackpill youtuber.

I know but most won't fuck with it. All those streamers who got banned from patreon or whatever said they only got 1/20th of the donations they would get with normal payment processors.

I think the main market is people heroin and such drugs from china online.

I know but most won't fuck with it. All those streamers who got banned from patreon or whatever said they only got 1/20th of the donations they would get with normal payment processors.

I think the main market is people heroin and such drugs from china online.
That's true, I think it's because it's still too complicated for normies to figure out. But they're making software to make using it much easier, so normies will use it for many different things soon.

Y'all got meeeeeeeeemed.

Sorry to say.

Taking or selling drugs is lame. I don't do that shit and don't want to have anything to do with it.
People have been riding my ass to hop on the bitcoin train since forever, but I can't buy food with bitcoin so fuck that shit.

Now, it may be a good time for the apocalypse, I hope millions die and if I die with them even better.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back