Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Birthday tommorow

landocalarisian

landocalarisian

Banned
-
Its my birthday tomorrow.
It's depressing because I have very few friends and they live far away. Im spending it by myself. At least I asked for the day off from work. I bought myself an ice cream cake because those are fucking dope. I plan on getting drunk and watching anime all day. Or should I go out and do something different. Any ideas. I turn 20 so drinking in public somewhere isn't an option. I feel so depressed because I never took advantage of being a teenager. I know Im going to do the same thing in im 20s just waste it away. Why does life have to be so short...

How far from Canada are you? Go drink there if you can make it. I live somewhat near the border and I used to go gamble and drink there when I was 19/20.

20 is a real eye-opener, because like you said, this the official midnight clock strike for the end of being a teenager. You can never experience young love anymore and you will unlikely find a virgin now.

Happy birthday I guess.

How far from Canada are you? Go drink there if you can make it. I live somewhat near the border and I used to go gamble and drink there when I was 19/20.

20 is a real eye-opener, because like you said, this the official midnight clock strike for the end of being a teenager. You can never experience young love anymore and you will unlikely find a virgin now.

Happy birthday I guess.
LOL im from Alabama. I think its a good 2,000 miles plus

Happy birthday, brother. Here's to an easy year.
Hopefully you find a way to make the day enjoyable.

good-luck-gif-3.gif

LOL im from Alabama. I think its a good 2,000 miles plus
Oh yeah that's not happening then. Just rot I guess.

As a side note, it's gotta be hot as shit down there in summer. Google says 93 tomorrow JFL.

Oh yeah that's not happening then. Just rot I guess.

As a side note, it's gotta be hot as shit down there in summer. Google says 93 tomorrow JFL.
When you live here its normal but forreal mostly stay inside

Buy some rope, it's on me.

It's just another day, I actually haven't celebrated my birthdays past 21

Well for what it's worth, happy birthday man.