Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Biological reason: Women hate ugly men who show confidence

T

total disgrace 21

Banned
-
A psychological research has found that women are naturally repulsed by ugly men who are very self-confident.

Regardless of cultural influences, the Foid's biological mindset is to automatically sort out the genetic waste and consider the males with good and healthy genes as reproductive-material.

How does she do it?
To see who has the best genetics, she pays attention to the appearance, but also to the status of the man, since the genetically strong men are at the top because of their superior genetics (mental and physical).
It's not about the “personality bullshit, but about the genetics of men and status is associated with good genetics -> He has status, because he is genetically superior.

(Don't worry, there will be no bluepill scam, just continue reading)

Self-confidence and dominance radiate a high social status of a man and a Foid expects from the man with the best genes that he is also the most confident and dominant, because he is biologically superior to other males, so this status is due to him.

But when an ugly man is confident, it confuses the Foid.

In her opinion, he is acting like a man at the biological forefront of reproduction and she reacts to this with confusion and anger.

She gets angry with this man because he doesn't behave as he should, namely submissive, because he actually has inferior genes, in contrast to the man with high quality genes.
In her view, if genetic beta compete‘s with genetic alpha, it's utterly absurd.

Confidence is undoubtedly an attractive characteristic, regardless of who has it, but it does not make a person attractive as a whole.

An ugly man who is self-confident remains an ugly man and women cannot find him
attractive because their biological construction is simply not designed for it.

But she has to admit that he has an attractive characteristic, which is why she despises and hates him even more.

Why?
She feels his self-confidence as a threat, a kind of deception, as if he wanted to sneak into the ranks of the men with whom she wants to reproduce, which she finally sees through and reacts with anger.

Last edited:
So true. I tried acting confident. Women didn't like it one bit. They had that face that wonders why I'm acting so confident when there's no reason for that (by which they mean me not being handsome). It's tough.

Good thread, OP.

In her opinion, he is acting like a man at the biological forefront of reproduction and she reacts to this with confusion and anger.
Good. Confuse those dumb whores by being confident.
She gets angry with this man because he doesn't behave as he should, namely submissive, because he actually has inferior genes, in contrast to the man with high quality genes.
Fuck those mentally inferior whores, let them keep seething for based confidentcels.

F76

Can confirm. Wizardcel and rippedmax so my experience and confidence, and comfortabiltiy in my own skin has been acquired over the years, and women ugly and hot just seethe when I dominate at their own game

A psychological research has found that women are naturally repulsed by ugly men who are very self-confident.

Regardless of cultural influences, the Foid's biological mindset is to automatically sort out the genetic waste and consider the males with good and healthy genes as reproductive-material.

How does she do it?
To see who has the best genetics, she pays attention to the appearance, but also to the status of the man, since the genetically strong men are at the top because of their superior genetics (mental and physical).
It's not about the “personality bullshit, but about the genetics of men and status is associated with good genetics -> He has status, because he is genetically superior.

(Don't worry, there will be no bluepill scam, just continue reading)

Self-confidence and dominance radiate a high social status of a man and a Foid expects from the man with the best genes that he is also the most confident and dominant, because he is biologically superior to other males, so this status is due to him.

Confidence is undoubtedly an attractive characteristic, regardless of who has it, but it does not make a person attractive as a whole.

An ugly man who is self-confident remains an ugly man and women cannot find him
attractive because their biological construction is simply not designed for it.

But she has to admit that he has an attractive characteristic, which is why she despises and hates him even more.

Why?
She feels his self-confidence as a threat, a kind of deception, as if he wanted to sneak into the ranks of the men with whom she wants to reproduce, which she finally sees through and reacts with anger.
I agree. If a guy is hot, tall, bodybuilder, and rich then he could have the worst personality ever but women would be trying to get with him. If a guy is ugly or he's just an average guy that's socially awkward, then girls aren't going to want to even be around him. Anyone that shows confidence if they're not Chad is just going to be rejected or ignored. Everything is all about looks and status. Nothing else matters to girls.

Yeah I bet

the look is the only things that matter but we can buy women right I don’t give a fuck anymore just excortmaxxing or sugar daddy them

What works FOR you when you're decent looking works AGAINST you when you're ugly, but the mainstream won't admit this because it destroys the "looks aren't important" narrative.

Any incel that asserts the exact dominance and holds their place at work as the chad does will be treated with discipline and hate whereas the chad will be respected. Same issue, same response, different outcome. Ask me how I know. This society is a pure scam.

Women are repulsed by ugly men. Thread could ended right there.

It explains why, in the past, when ive tried to take on a confident personality, foids are even bitchier.
When im my usual spineless self is when i get the "aww you're so sweet" treatment

The only confident dudes I knew who were not chad were 6/10 normies who were tall and bullymaxxed. They managed to cuck some chadlites in my school tbh. Only works if you are big and tall tho

You don’t have the IQ to understand the point
you dont have the IQ to understand my point. it doesn’t matter what their personality is. they will be hated by women for being ugly. women hate ugly men if they’re confident or have low self esteem. the only difference is, confident ugly people seem like they’re stepping out of line by overcompensating for their ugliness.

you dont have the IQ to understand my point. it doesn’t matter what their personality is. they will be hated by women for being ugly. women hate ugly men if they’re confident or have low self esteem. the only difference is, confident ugly people seem like they’re stepping out of line by overcompensating for their ugliness.
Thats just what i said…

this is the look of a foid wondering why ur so confident