Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bill Cosby game where you can hit foids

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

Toilet Clogger
★★

When I was in high school, some other guys showed me this game. It's a ridiculous "game" but you get to kill a white foid with a camera and dump her body in a hole. You also take their money like in gta. Try it, it'll only take 30 seconds.

Screenshot 2024 07 22 at 113101 PM

When I was in high school, some other guys showed me this game. It's a ridiculous "game" but you get to kill a white foid with a camera and dump her body in a hole. You also take their money like in gta. Try it, it'll only take 30 seconds.

View attachment 1205350
I remember when flash games were a thing

IM ON MOBILE SO IT WONT LET ME LURE THEM WITH THE PUDDING!!!

View attachment 1205350
Game looks like it was made by a 13 year old trying to be fucking edgy.

There used to be one where you're Michael Jackson, you used a gun that launched nets to stop children escaping from Neverland. If any escape you get busted by cops and it's game over.

Another classic one was where you're Lee Tamahori and you cruise Sunset Blvd propositioning men for gay sex. If one turns out to be a cop you lose.

We need a DOOM mod where you can destroy foids

There used to be one where you're Michael Jackson, you used a gun that launched nets to stop children escaping from Neverland. If any escape you get busted by cops and it's game over.

Another classic one was where you're Lee Tamahori and you cruise Sunset Blvd propositioning men for gay sex. If one turns out to be a cop you lose.
Funny. Ever play Obunga?

View attachment 1205350
Oh shit I remember this game