Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Biggest white knight ever brags about cock blocking a betabux

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
Screenshot 20200113 160520 Opera

Imagine being so proud that you saved m'lady from a betabux that simply wanted some starfish sex after spending hundreds of dollars on her.

She probably takes chad dick on the daily, but he thinks it's moral to cock block someone who has to work for pussy and doesn't get it handed to him. What a low t faggot.

Thanks for the gold kind stranger! :soy: :soy: :soy:

That sounds so made up.

I am calling bullshit on that one.

oh mah gawd! you are so virtuous! take me to your mansion and fuck me!

Dating = cuckold interview/foodie call. If you can't invite women directly to your house to fuck, it's over.

Sounds like LARPing ngl, even the most low inhib man wouldn't say something that autistic.

Sounds like LARPing ngl, even the most low inhib man wouldn't say something that autistic.
"Hey, I bought you food so now you owe me sex."
Cucktears really believe there many are men out there who talk like that.

Can't they make anything believable

OMG thanks you so much for the gold kind strangerino:soy:

if the story is true then the driver directly interfered in someones private matter that is none of his business. If the betabuxx had enough t he should have knocked out that imbecile, beat him into a pulp

So fake it hurts.

holy fuck you can't even betabux in 2020

either be a slayer or its permavirgin for you

That sounds so made up.

Ummm...yeah...I guess people will do anything for GOLD or whatever (btw what is it? can you buy actual stuff with it?). No way a guy on a date is saying something like that. For one thing, if they WERE ALREADY going back to his place...why would he have to do any convincing or talking at all? The deal was already done.

Ummm...yeah...I guess people will do anything for GOLD or whatever (btw what is it? can you buy actual stuff with it?). No way a guy on a date is saying something like that. For one thing, if they WERE ALREADY going back to his place...why would he have to do any convincing or talking at all? The deal was already done.
He'd have to be an idiot to get that far only to blurt out something like that in front of someone whose 90% going to be a cucked bluepiller who can cock block him.

thanks for le updoots on my le post!!!!!

EDIT: holy guacamoley! 1.2k updoots
EDIT: yikesaroonie thanks for the goldaroonie kind strangeroonie!!!!!