Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Biggest truecel contest

Use this please:

How can u even ascend while being this fat do u even see ur pp

I'm almost certainly the biggest truecel here. Let's have a contest to see who is the biggest truecel other than me.

I have a face so ugly that you would wince and lose your appetite if you saw it.

I am 5'1". That's not a typo. Five feet one inch. I weigh 230 pounds. I wear pants with waist size 44. I have giant moobs and look like I am pregnant with triplets.

I am 41 years old and lifetime dateless. I have never even kissed a woman. I am white, but that doesn't help me at all.

Who is going to come in second place?
I will like to dethrone you.:feelsEhh:

I am 5'1". That's not a typo. Five feet one inch. I weigh 230 pounds. I wear pants with waist size 44. I have giant moobs and look like I am pregnant with triplets.

Btw how tf did you get to 230??? I am trying to gain 10 pounds and my curry genes wont allow it as they keep me skinny even if I eat junk food I still cant fucking gain weight

I mean I'd not call anyone the biggest truecels other than as a demographic anyone 30 or older who is KHHV which is a demographic I sadly fall into. OP you might be older than me but at 30 if I've never been on a date even at my age it won't ever happen.

Btw how tf did you get to 230??? I am trying to gain 10 pounds and my curry genes wont allow it as they keep me skinny even if I eat junk food I still cant fucking gain weight
Eating a lot of junk food

Your curry genes won't allow you to gain any muscle either. Curries have neither fat nor muscle. Curries are walking skeletons.

Your curry genes won't allow you to gain any muscle either. Curries have neither fat nor muscle. Curries are walking skeletons.
Either skeletons or fatter than Nikocado there is no in between

And any curry with a good physique is automatically on steroids curries cannot have muscles.

Either skeletons or fatter than Nikocado there is no in between

And any curry with a good physique is automatically on steroids curries cannot have muscles.
Please comment on my "How many Indian men can the average white man whup in a fight" thread. I will bump the thread up for you

99% chance you mog me in the face but I heightmog you