Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Biggest suicide fuel subreddit (DICKLETS STAY OUT)

gylo

gylo

Banned
-
It's not clickbait, scroll through the top posts and you'll feel the same way

reddit.com/r/bigdickjoy

Seriously if you're the least bit depressed and have a small dick this will ruin your week.

FUCK

Now ı need to fap,thank you

Knowing Reddit, it's probably of a rather different nature than the contributors celebrating their own dicks.

Knowing Reddit, it's probably of a rather different nature than the contributors celebrating their own dicks.
True, the cuck mentality coincides with a propensity to post on Reddit. Though I'm certain there's a good portion of ego-tripping Chad's who know how much kudos a big dick affords them, online or off

Is this where fags go to LARP as slayers when really they're just there to see each other's dicks? Reminds me of how the KKK is like 80% FBI agents and they just false flag each other because nobody knows who is who.
Bulls of Reddit 2018 Calendar
Non-incel? You ascended bro?

meanwhile when i send pics of my BWC(big white cock) to femoids they block me and threaten to call the police on me :woke:. Proof below

It's probably full of groids. They'll be hung alright. In trees.

Screen Shot 2018 10 05 at 83512 AM
Screen Shot 2018 10 05 at 83957 AM

Last edited:
Daily reminder: Life starts at 9x7

P E R S O N A L I T Y

IMG 20181005 192628

Men either have the whole package or nothing. She's probably right.
Men with big dicks are also tall, have broad shoulders, 200k income...
meanwhile when i send pics of my BWC(big white cock) to femoids they block me and threaten to call the police on me :woke:. Proof below

View attachment 49498
Lmao you got to ask before you send it. Or you better wait until she asks.
But then again you shouldn't even bother with someone called Juliane:feelsbaton:

Last edited:
"I can tell you got that broad shoulders small waist thing going on"

I want to go ER

Fuuuuck, when you see how foids admire and lust after them.. Living life on fucking tutorial island AND using cheat codes. Fuck life, if you don't win the genetic lottery you're just a prop for the scenery

even ricels dick mog me

This isn't even suifuel to me anymore tbh, it might've been ten years ago. Acceptance is important.

Lmao you got to ask before you send it. Or you better wait until she asks.
But then again you shouldn't even bother with someone called Juliane:feelsbaton:

Wait until she asks?you think a femoid would ask for a dickpic?Juliane is not a stacy name,i think it's okay

How big? I bet women only like dicks from goodlooking chads no matter how big.

17,5cm uncut. Correct, FACE>EVERYTHING

Based German autistcel

not german,yet another ethniccel being genocided by nazi aryan stacies

Wait until she asks?you think a femoid would ask for a dickpic?Juliane is not a stacy name,i think it's okay
Yeah, they do.
Edit: "Heterosexualität ist meine Störung.."
You made my day:feelskek:

Last edited:
RIP. Is she part of your social circle (if you have one)?
i have no social circles and no social qubes. I met her through tinder when i was at my peak 2 years ago. I barely get any matches now thanks to the new jewish algorithm that puts sub8 men to the bottom of the queue.

the dickpill is too brutal

:soy::soy::soy: It's the motion of the ocean that counts bro :soy::soy::soy:

lucky fucks who get to have large dicks. i cant even jerk off without think im thin.

Seriously if you're the least bit depressed and have a small dick this will ruin your week.

My week was already ruined. Clicking. Will see if I can take it.
My week was already ruined. Clicking. Will see if I can take it.
Yeah, I'm already resigned to my fate. Nothing I don't already know. It's as over as it always has been.

17,5cm uncut. Correct, FACE>EVERYTHING

not german,yet another ethniccel being genocided by nazi aryan stacies

Ur girth?

idk why u ask?you like dicks?:feelshehe:
How come you get to talk about your dick without getting a warning? I get my posts deleted when I do it

How come you get to talk about your dick without getting a warning? I get my posts deleted when I do it

they asked me,i didn't start a thread about my dick.

Stblackops2cel has never shone his light that brightly on his rope ever before. He´s waiting. I´m coming.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back