Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Biggest ER Ever: Over 260 party goers at Israeli music festival mowed down with machine guns by Hamas!

wereq

wereq

Please genocide us curries. Deliver us from hell.
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4O0NDhNW148

Just hours later, their social media pages are now flooded with desperate people trying to find loved ones, after Palestinian militants stormed the festival and opened fire as part of huge surprise attack on Israel.

More than 260 bodies have reportedly been recovered from the festival site, according to rescue agency Zaka.

One partygoer, called Ortel, said the first sign that something was wrong was when a siren went off at around dawn, warning of rockets. Eyewitnesses said the rockets were quickly followed by gunshots.

"They turned off the electricity and suddenly out of nowhere they [militants] come inside with gunfire, opening fire in every direction," she told Israel's Channel 12.

"Fifty terrorists arrived in vans, dressed in military uniforms," she said.

People tried to flee the site, she said, running across the sand and getting into their cars to drive away - but partygoers said there were jeeps full of gunmen, shooting at the cars.

"They fired bursts, and we reached a point where everyone stopped their vehicles and started running. I went into a tree, a bush like this, and they just started spraying people. I saw masses of wounded people thrown around and I'm in a tree and trying to understand what's going on."

These Muslim really put all stormfront guys in the West to shame! Their extermism and basedness knows no bounds. Muslims are the MOST right wing guys out there today from their hate towards jews to their desire for totalitarian subjugation of women. They're the last true bastions of the far-right. :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
absoutely based.

but i dont like how they cut cock skin and has to pray 4 times a day.

Even more so because they aimed their bullets towards sex having hedonistic normies and whore foids! :feelsokman::feelsokman:
tbh. This act compensate for their funny little thing called baccsa bazi

but i dont like how they cut cock skin and has to pray 4 times a day.
I think its a cultural strategy to limit the outlets of hedonism and sexual pleasure so that they can direct their energies towards conquest.

worldwide media coverage and ultrage just because they are jews, if they were all white europeans guned down by immigrants the media wouldnt cover anything

worldwide media coverage just because they are jews, if they were all white europeans guned down by immigrants the media wouldnt cover anything
But if they were Ukranians, then they would get coverage.

Something so based and yet there are cucks here who support those hedonistic kikes

Not all of them used the road for that one, some of them invaded the festival with motorised paragliders, I don't know what they were thinking but somehow it worked :feelskek:

Festival theme was peace. The religion of peace didnt wana miss that

Who had the idea of planning a Rave party close to the Gaza Strip?

Israel will retaliate (and is) with wrath the disgusting muslims will never recover from

Do you not understand the true cultural dichotomy between the filthy, western morally degenerate sexually promiscuous jews and the conservative, traditionalist, patriarchal and Allah-fearing men of Hamas? No incel should ever be supporting israel or its jew enablers here in the US. The juxtaposition between jewish moral licentiousness and sexual debauchery with the honorable men of Jihad could not be more conspicuous when those depraved jew whores at their drug addled and sex fuelled desert rave part received the swift justice of Allah's wrath from my brother incels of Hamas. Please take the time to better inform yourself of the geopolitical realities and cultural considerations that are operative in the levant and don't imbibe the jew propaganda which the west indoctrinates its people with.

Do you not understand the true cultural dichotomy between the filthy, western morally degenerate sexually promiscuous jews and the conservative, traditionalist, patriarchal and Allah-fearing men of Hamas? No incel should ever be supporting israel or its jew enablers here in the US.
:yes::yes::yes:

Do you not understand the true cultural dichotomy between the filthy, western morally degenerate sexually promiscuous jews and the conservative, traditionalist, patriarchal and Allah-fearing men of Hamas? No incel should ever be supporting israel or its jew enablers here in the US. The juxtaposition between jewish moral licentiousness and sexual debauchery with the honorable men of Jihad could not be more conspicuous when those depraved jew whores at their drug addled and sex fuelled desert rave part received the swift justice of Allah's wrath from my brother incels of Hamas. Please take the time to better inform yourself of the geopolitical realities and cultural considerations that are operative in the levant and don't imbibe the jew propaganda which the west indoctrinates its people with.
Not reading all that lol

Not reading all that lol
Then you are willfully ignorant of the situation and entirely bereft of any right to speak authoritatively on matters involving the conflict between the jews and the Palestinian Arabs.

Well said

Allahu Akbar

Then you are willfully ignorant of the situation and entirely bereft of any right to speak authoritatively on matters involving the conflict between the jews and the Palestinian Arabs.
What do you expect from a jew anyways? :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh:

worldwide media coverage and ultrage just because they are jews, if they were all white europeans guned down by immigrants the media wouldnt cover anything

Ok

Some people in the festival reported that it was the actually the IDF who opened fire on them as part of their Hannibal doctrine.

It's old news now but god, it did felt rejoicing to read. :feelscomfy:

All of these partygoers sexhaver normies. Dead. :feelscomfy:

AMBATAKAM

A bunch of roastie whores died and now shitskin mudslimes are getting destroyed in retaliation. Nothing of value was lost in this conflict aside from some perfectly good military equipment.