Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Biggest COPE I've heard in my life

vodkacel

vodkacel

truest slavcel of them all
-
Back in 2016, my dad and I went to see his old friend. That friend had an 18 year old blonde Russian stacy daughter. I was dumb enough to realize that he was trying to set up a date with her. He told me to dress nicely, impress her with my English (kek), and make her laugh :soy:.

We met them at her father's supermarket (he's rich AF), and our dads went away for business. I tried to speak to her, but she did not even look in my eyes once. Her body was tense, and she was facing away from me. After 1 minute, she made an excuse and went off.

My dad was dissapointed. He said: "you should have clean your ear wax to make a better impression on her, girls like good hygiene" :soy::soy::soy:
Kek, I was shower, hair gel, Chanel maxxed and he said that my dirty ears prevented me from taking her phone number. They were a bit dirty, but you literally had to look inside a damn ear hole to see the wax.

The alternative would have been to admit he saddled you with genes that cannot compete.

Maybe she has social anxiety kek

Maybe you were too chad and she was blushing.
Gigachad.

something similar happened to me, but my parents were not trying to hook me up.

I said 'good day' to the whores(2 beckys, 1 stacy) twice and they didnt even replied.

Just wash your ear bro

Ear wax is disgusting. Also chanelmaxxing is ridicule and incel.
Be natural.

You are the son of a cuck

Damn that's some strong coping

Back in 2016, my dad and I went to see his old friend. That friend had an 18 year old blonde Russian stacy daughter. I was dumb enough to realize that he was trying to set up a date with her. He told me to dress nicely, impress her with my English (kek), and make her laugh :soy:.

We met them at her father's supermarket (he's rich AF), and our dads went away for business. I tried to speak to her, but she did not even look in my eyes once. Her body was tense, and she was facing away from me. After 1 minute, she made an excuse and went off.

My dad was dissapointed. He said: "you should have clean your ear wax to make a better impression on her, girls like good hygiene" :soy::soy::soy:
Kek, I was shower, hair gel, Chanel maxxed and he said that my dirty ears prevented me from taking her phone number. They were a bit dirty, but you literally had to look inside a damn ear hole to see the wax.
You were too beautiful, she became speechless

Just clean your ear wax BR0000

it's over for waxcels