Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Biggest BS ever: Having common interests with a girl

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
Deleted member 45467

Deleted member 45467

Can't Escape
-
There is literally no reason as to why having stuff in common will make a girl like you. Sure you will have something to talk about but thats the most you will get. Sexual attraction is 100% physical, if it doesnt happen on first sight, its not gonna happen. I fell for this shit sooooo many times and thing is, i just cant like girls that i got nothing in common with. I always fall for high IQ girls who are into drawing/music and these are the worst type of women because they are super manipulative and always go for chads.

I’ve had nothing in common with any woman I’ve ever met.

I always fall for high IQ girls who are into drawing/music and these are the worst type of women because they are super manipulative and always go for chads.
Worst type of whores, especially the ones with dyed-hair and piercings. Beyond obnoxious

I never fall for girls because I live in an ageing city :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

I’ve had nothing in common with any woman I’ve ever met.
i happen to have too mnay in common sadly

Worst type of whores, especially the ones with dyed-hair and piercings. Beyond obnoxious
my hs crush in a nutshell. i hate this girl

You can have literally everything in common as far as interests, hobbies, music, background, etc...

If you are not 6ft+ and or white in 2022, Its over.

I live in a major city and I see it every day especially on the weekend. Today is the beginning of the weekend.

You can have literally everything in common as far as interests, hobbies, music, background, etc...

I live in a major city and I see it every day especially on the weekend. Today is the beginning of the weekend.
this is the sad truth

Based.
Do you really think every Chad has common interests with the girls who're attracted by them? No, and they don't care.
The "common interests" thing is another :bluepill: bs.

I’m neither tall nor white :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Based.
Do you really think every Chad has common interests with the girls who're attracted by them? No, and they don't care.
The "common interests" thing is another :bluepill: bs.
Anything except for looks is blue pilled sadly. I had so many Things in common with my itis but I could never be more than. A friend

Foids have common interests with chad not us

:feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:
I hate the fucking week end!!!!!!!!!

Exactly it's another bluepilled bullshit point ,I mean it may help with conversation and getting into the friendzone but that's it.

I once tried to talk to a girl (online of course) who had just about every interest in common with me, was the same age, and we lived a couple hours drive apart. Even our favorite anime was the same. After like a month she removed me from her friend list. Later I added her again, she apologized for removing me, then did it again a week later. She claimed to have a phobia of men... idk...

Its not cope. Foids stalk chads and learn their interests
This, normies chameleon often, especially foids, they will change their mind and core beliefs to fit the current fucker.

There is literally no reason as to why having stuff in common will make a girl like you. Sure you will have something to talk about but thats the most you will get. Sexual attraction is 100% physical,

shalomimshelley
Png

#147790785Saturday, October 11, 2014 11:47 PM CDT
"i like how he/she calls me a skript kiddie yet implies python is any more of a milestone than lua is" > she cant go into computer vision lol
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#147790822Saturday, October 11, 2014 11:48 PM CDT
"comeback when you can talk about python and lisp and ACTUAL programming stuff" There's nothing wrong with the usage of "Lua", It's an excellent scripting language that can be utilized for multiple different purposes, It all depends on what you're utilizing it for.
NotAshley
Png

#147790825Saturday, October 11, 2014 11:48 PM CDT
"(lambda (arg) (+ arg 1 OP is butthurt)" for (i=0; i<10; ++i) { cout << "you are a huge scrub!\n"; }
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#147792283Sunday, October 12, 2014 12:18 AM CDT
"programming is applied optimization, linear/matrix algebra and abstract algebra" While it's certainly accurate and correct that the core of computer programming involves a significant amount of mathematical interaction, many of the logical implementations of the core computer programming components vary quite noticeably from their mathematical counterparts in terms of both efficiency and the over-all "solution" to the problem. Just as mathematical interpretation requires consistent reformation of "logical thinking", the over-all knowledge of programming requires reformation based on a combination of subjects to properly understand certain concepts.
NotAshley
Png

#147792285Sunday, October 12, 2014 12:18 AM CDT
"if OP == true then" would technically be exactly the same as "if OP then" assuming OP was a variable for an object
Re: ITT: programming stuff
shalomimshelley
Png

#147792837Sunday, October 12, 2014 12:31 AM CDT
"Just as mathematical interpretation requires consistent reformation of "logical thinking", the over-all knowledge of programming requires reformation based on a combination of subjects to properly understand certain concepts." yes but programming is beyond the scope of memorization of certain rules like OP thinks it is

Nice OT'er List.
Groundskeeper
Png

#184949863Monday, March 07, 2016 4:57 PM CST
ThatGirlMagenta- I had you pegged all wrong in my head. I thought you were the type of person who'd condescend people you don't particularly care for and hold me in contempt especially. However you're a genuinely kind person and your advice has helped me loads in my life. SporkSporkFirework- You give me a hard time sometimes but you're a cool person. You're one of those people who's actually a good friend; you're supportive but you're also not afraid to tell someone straight when they need to h...
Favorite OT'ers List.
Groundskeeper
Png

#178189664Tuesday, November 17, 2015 7:52 PM CST
Ouendan/MaxStirner: You're incredibly smart and passionate in... well I don't know the name for it, but really deep stuff involving psychology and philosophy. You're a renaissance man. SupahBoshi/Slydexia: You're the most levelheaded one here and have my respects about 90% of the time. SongofSwords: You call me funny things and I find it humorous. I also really admire your ambition. NotAshley: You're great. Thanks for being a shoulder to lean on. PokemonEevee/BerylJasper: I hope if I put you...
My Favorite OT'ers
Groundskeeper
Png

#180135902Tuesday, December 22, 2015 9:22 PM CST
~God(dess) Tier~ NotAshley
Re: Scenario: you meet an OT'er irl.
Groundskeeper
Png

#182216717Saturday, January 23, 2016 1:18 AM CST
DapperNarwhal lives about an hour away from me tops, NotAshley only like 7-ish hours away, so it's really not that implausible.

Groundskeeper

#190348201Friday, June 03, 2016 3:02 AM CDT
@sub are you notashley's new alt?
Subjective_Anon

#190348894Friday, June 03, 2016 3:50 AM CDT
"are you notashley's new alt" NotAshley is your female "aspie" Internet admiree. I am your male Internet "aspie" acquaintance.

Foids have no interests whatsoever, they only follow what's popular or gets them attetion

Foids have no interests whatsoever, they only follow what's popular or gets them attetion

their only interest is how t0 get fucked in their holes while draining men of their resources

There is literally no reason as to why having stuff in common will make a girl like you. Sure you will have something to talk about but thats the most you will get. Sexual attraction is 100% physical, if it doesnt happen on first sight, its not gonna happen. I fell for this shit sooooo many times and thing is, i just cant like girls that i got nothing in common with. I always fall for high IQ girls who are into drawing/music and these are the worst type of women because they are super manipulative and always go for chads.
Foid's interests are:
--- procreation with Chads.
--- economic exploitation of non-Chads.

If you share "common interests with a girl", that means you're a foid yourself.

If a foid likes you, she will pretend to be interested in the same things as you are. Or she will ask retarded questions about your horoscope and try to relate to you in that way. There's nothing women wouldn't do for Chad, if she's interested she will go to lengths.

If a foid likes you, she will pretend to be interested in the same things as you are. Or she will ask retarded questions about your horoscope and try to relate to you in that way. There's nothing women wouldn't do for Chad, if she's interested she will go to lengths.
I hate female nature:feels:

I made multiple threads on this back when I was in high school, and mentioned it multiple times, but I very much remember that the women in my school who partook in my same interests were all Chad chasers. There were a few in a table across from me who would always talk about these tall Chads from other schools that they met basically 24/7. These girls had "nerdy" interests btw and definitely weren't Stacies.

maybe after hitting the wall and being done with the cock carousel

Never works. 99% of the women enjoy dancing, dancingclasses but 0% is interested going to dances when I tell them I am into dancing and why not we go together. Interests are bullshit.

I think you still need to have at least one interest in common.

Having something in common is needed AFTER the sexual attraction to maintain a relationship. Without step 1 you obviously can't have step 2.

nope doesn't matter. just bs cuckiety cooks up to fool simp males
Foids have common interests with chad not us
:yes::yes:
they will literally jump in lava for chad
I once tried to talk to a girl (online of course) who had just about every interest in common with me, was the same age, and we lived a couple hours drive apart. Even our favorite anime was the same. After like a month she removed me from her friend list. Later I added her again, she apologized for removing me, then did it again a week later. She claimed to have a phobia of men... idk...

:feelskek::feelskek: its cuz she probably saw ur face from social media and found out you're a subhuman:cryfeels:
phobia of ugly males

She will love you (as friend)

Having something in common is needed AFTER the sexual attraction to maintain a relationship. Without step 1 you obviously can't have step 2.
Why isn’t my itis attracted to me???