Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have you ever approached a girl?

Im not sure if it is worth the risk tbh. I don't like drinking and I don't want to get myself into unnecessary trouble in exchange for some used up pussy. Im gonna think about it tbh
yea that's reasonable

I pretty much never in my life approached a foid, I always understood that they should approach me and that it is over if they don't. What are your thoghts on this, is this true? And have you ever approached a girl, if yes how did it go?
Someone tried to set me up with a girl so it wasn't a cold approach but yes and I inevitably fucked it up by being a drunk retard. Also me talking to women in general is kind of pointless being that I am a NEET alcoholic jfl.

Yes and it's not worth it
Approach is an extinct practice, if a woman is interested in you she will show signs and if she is not interested you will not convince her otherwise, she has other options on her phone

rules for truecels:

do not approach foids

if a foid approaches you, run away

if a foid shows signals, keep your distance because you don't want a false rape accusation

whatever a foid says, she means that she hates you

rules for truecels:

do not approach foids

if a foid approaches you, run away

if a foid shows signals, keep your distance because you don't want a false rape accusation

whatever a foid says, she means that she hates you
I have been living by this rule since I was 13 literally jfl

I pretty much never in my life approached a foid, I always understood that they should approach me and that it is over if they don't. What are your thoghts on this, is this true? And have you ever approached a girl, if yes how did it go?
If they don’t approach you it’s ovER, except for very rare cases when the bitch is autistic or something like that. 99% of the time they approach first, all this bluepilled/redpilled/parent bullshit about “approaching”,”making the first move”, “grinding and hustling” is nonsense.

I have score around 0/40 :feelsokman: Most of the rejections happened in my late teen/early 20s now im trying like 1 per year

If they don’t approach you it’s ovER, except for very rare cases when the bitch is autistic or something like that. 99% of the time they approach first, all this bluepilled/redpilled/parent bullshit about “approaching”,”making the first move”, “grinding and hustling” is nonsense.

There is no point if you are ugly. Best way to meet women for us (and in general) is through a natural setting.

If they don’t approach you first, it’s already over.