Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Big concerts or events are poison for me and would kill me

• Thread starter Whitefeminineboy
  • Start date
There's no point going to these large social events with tons of normies and foids there if you are a trucel. You'll just get mogged and see couples kissing and PDAing everywhere which will be extreme suifuel.

There's no point going to these large social events with tons of normies and foids there if you are a trucel. You'll just get mogged and see couples kissing and PDAing everywhere which will be extreme suifuel.
the beach is extreme suitfuel

bro theyre all on a cocktail on drugs and are used to looking at flabby 60y old hippies who go there to look at fresh pussy.
even if they see you they would forget you in 5s

bro theyre all on a cocktail on drugs and are used to looking at flabby 60y old hippies who go there to look at fresh pussy.
even if they see you they would forget you in 5s
they would forget me in 5s in normal environment too.

What's worse about concerts is knowing just how many people are going to get laid and have sex while we can't. Also, why go to a concert when you can listen to their music at home? There's too many people screaming at the top of their lungs at concerts when all I want to hear is the band playing, not the normoids screaming. If I wanted to hear screaming I'd commit a mass shooting.