Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Big blackpill in Undertale

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
21F10969 EEC6 48C2 88EF 397205A79956

Friendship doesn’t exist between people of different looks classes. Females and Chads want subhuman male “friends” solely for their own benefit.

It's not wrong. Actually, it's a portrayal of the reality of the situation that tends to trap normies and delude them into such things as the "friend zone."

Undertale and its :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: community was complete cancer for like 2 minutes and then they just went away. I guess the soyboys got distracted by the switch.

Undertale and its :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: community was complete cancer for like 2 minutes and then they just went away. I guess the soyboys got distracted by the switch.
Not gonna lie I avoided Undertale for about 3 years after it came out, then decided to play it and ended up liking it. Really good game if you ignore the soy community.

That's a surprisingly good blackpill. I didn't know undertale was blackpilled.

Earthbound is a good game, undertale seems similar to that.

Earthbound is a good game, undertale seems similar to that.
As far as I’m concerned it was originally going to be a sequel to some sort of earthbound hack. I’m not sure of the exact story but it took a lot of inspiration from it.

He represents really well your average miserable wagecuck.