Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Big Bang Theory

PluralSpaceRace

PluralSpaceRace

Disciple of the blackpill
-
Remember that bluepilled show that soy sucking normies used to love? Clip from that piece of shit popped up in my YouTube recommended :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: I watch it for shits and giggles. FUCKING BLUEPILLED WRITERS CAN SUCK A DICK AND BURN IN HELL FUCKING CUNT NIGGERS. Incel has stacy girlfriend and somehow this .1 IQ bimbo beats him at chess. :soy: "Girl power! Girls can be smart too" bluepilled idiots and the normies who think that bullshit is funny :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

damn i never watched that shit before

Was ok before all the incels on the show got girlfriends :feelsseriously:

We need another big bang (explosion)
full

Normie shit like BBT is retarded as fuck. It is nothing but a blackpill dispenser trying to hide itself under a veil of bluepilled ideology.

It could have been very blackpilled. Instead of having the scientists end up in long term relationships and fuck white pussies, they all should have stayed single, the indian guy and Howard should have roped while Sheldon and Leonard kept coping alone for the rest of their lives. That way would have been a lot more realistic.

bazinga inkwell

one of the worst shows to ever have existed

Never liked big bang theory, normie shit

I watched that show when I was younger. Everything went to shit after the first 2 seasons , it’s unwatchable for me nowadays

1st season is closest we've gotten to a true incel series. IIRC Leonard was a pretty NT normie that got some fux with co-workers but everyone else in the core group of guys were inkwell. Of course with the name Big BANG Theory I saw girls coming. It is Hollywood fantasy after all

I rememebr watch that show a few times long time ago, i think it was about science and that stuffs

I've seen a couple episodes and it just seems like typical neo-judeo-islamist propaganda

what about the prequel called The Foreplay Theory?