Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Big bald nigga got cheated on and bank acct drained 120k usd. Went ER on wife

The hilarious part is the all female jury took pity on him and only gave him 10 years instead of life in prison

He is ugly af, how could he cheat at all. Its the height that saved him I suppose

where can i find the uncensored video?

This was in my state. I heard he wasn't originally planning on killing her, but she was going to take the video she already had of him pointing the gun at her to court, so that she could win the divorce and therefore siphon more money out of him. Another fun fact, a good amount of the $120k in question went to the dude that his wife was cheating on him with.

I don't usually condone violence or glorify death, but that psychotic bitch definitely got what she deserved. There honestly needs to be more similar examples made out of these kinds of women. :feelsjuice: :feelsLightsaber:

Crazy how the daughter defends the mother too. Women as a whole are way too mentally far gone.

Last edited: