Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious bibimpap change your pfp it makes you look more feminmine

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
@Bibimbap i cant stand people with anime avatars its just make them seem so degenrate and chilidish because the type of people with anime pfps always got the most to say out of a situation as i expeireinced arguing wiht people with anime pfp all they say is shit like faggot or cry about it and it gets annoying af. what do you guys think do u think anime pfp is allowed or it is weird

Mentally Lost Cel moment.

No. It's not against the rules as I see a lot of users on here with anime avis. I disagree with your claim that it makes me look feminine. I think it makes me look more based and blackpilled. What do you guys think?

No. It's not against the rules as I see a lot of users on here with anime avis. I disagree with your claim that it makes me look feminine. I think it makes me look more based and blackpilled. What do you guys think?
nah u trippin but i wont like bully you or anything because at the end of the day we all go through the same suffering. you know i been thinking and i think we shouId like help eachother instead of bashing eachother what do you think and also i am sorry for making this thread i didnt mean to come at you

he's from asia, what did you expect

nah u trippin but i wont like bully you or anything because at the end of the day we all go through the same suffering. you know i been thinking and i think we shouId like help eachother instead of bashing eachother what do you think and also i am sorry for making this thread i didnt mean to come at you
Hmm still nope but I will think about it. Do you have good pictures I can use for my avi? I need something based :feelsokman:

Hmm still nope but I will think about it. Do you have good pictures I can use for my avi? I need something based :feelsokman:
i dont have any but i can give u some reccomdneations. joker pfp or blackpill logo pfp or a serial killer pfp perhaps like micheal myers or the final one is elliot rodger or saint hamudi or a nazi pfp

Overused cliché cringe :feelsUgh:

Kinda based ngl :feelsaww: I will consider this but I still want to keep my avi for a few more days :feelsokman:
yeah its alr you can keep it but if u think its cringe then its up to you i bet you can find good pfps

anime

Love live is based tho

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back