Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

BEWARE OF ADDERALL, I fucked up so bad

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Deleted member 4999

Deleted member 4999

‏‏‎ ‎
-
A few days ago i took a dose of adderall and apparently the comedown can go on for 7-10 days.
This is why im super fucking depressed recently and have bad headaches.

AND I JUST TOOK ANOTHER DOSE AN HOUR AGO. IM GONNA DIE

1588224657996-gif.248023

Never taken that before tbh, but thanks for the heads up.

I was thinking of starting taking that because I have tons of anxiety and problems focusing on things I'm not interested in due to ADHD. Is it that bad?

I was thinking of starting taking that because I have tons of anxiety and problems focusing on things I'm not interested in due to ADHD. Is it that bad?
It makes anxiety so much worse

Thanks for the warning. I was always very wary of taking drugs like that but it sucks that I have so much difficulty focusing.

That's why you should give them to me.

dont concentrate on it.
if you can go outside, try running, walking or riding your bicycle. just do something that keeps you occupied.
drink enough water.

how many mg are in the pills you take?
also: dont start masturbating, you wont be able to stop for hours

If you have some benzos, that'll smooth it out for you.

dont concentrate on it.
if you can go outside, try running, walking or riding your bicycle. just do something that keeps you occupied.
drink enough water.

how many mg are in the pills you take?
also: dont start masturbating, you wont be able to stop for hours
Like 50 mg but i heard exercising is bad when on adderall

It’s just adderral bro. I break them and snort it to feel happy and I have no issues afterwards. I can do a lot of work too, study, coom for hours and workout with an immense energy boost. It’s amazing. I’m glad my psych prescribes me very high dose of adderall every month tbh. I can’t live without it.

I'd mentally snap if I took adderall. I'd be put in a mental institute.

some guy on discord directed me here

Subtractterall is much better tbh

the comedown can go on for 7-10 days.
JFL no, that's just BS. Take some B-vitamin supplements and you'll feel fine in a day or two. Sweat heavy if you can, that usually helps shorten the fatigue too.

A few days ago i took a dose of adderall and apparently the comedown can go on for 7-10 days.
This is why im super fucking depressed recently and have bad headaches.

AND I JUST TOOK ANOTHER DOSE AN HOUR AGO. IM GONNA DIE.

just never sleep theory

I took an Adderall once and was the happiest I have ever been for the the day.

Absolutely brutal, never even started for adderallcels. Beyond fucking over.

Amphetamine is pretty addictive because of that

Fucking brainlet takes, stop spreading this meme. For adhd people aderall makes them much more calm and stable. So does a lot of things that normally cause you to be more energetic. Stop taking medication not made for you and then assuming it’s like this for the people who actually need it

Monitor the symptoms to keep from being overwhelmed by them. For instance, say "i feel very depressed because of the aderall, not because i actually am". The disconnect helps

I’ve heard only good things about adderall personally. Was considering using some because I’m becoming a fatcel

Fucking brainlet takes, stop spreading this meme. For adhd people aderall makes them much more calm and stable. So does a lot of things that normally cause you to be more energetic. Stop taking medication not made for you and then assuming it’s like this for the people who actually need it
I do have adhd retard

Adderrall is not methamphetamine dude. How the fuck does amphetamine have 7-10 days comedown? It’s impossible. I’ve done adderrall and snorted it tons of times, still doing, and it has no comedowns or anxiety or whatever the fuck. I’ve done cocaine and speed paste and nothing like that happened even from them. Go talk with your psych or your tolerance is literally shit.

Like 50 mg but i heard exercising is bad when on adderall
Only if you overdo it really hard. You should know your personal limits and even 100lbs crackniggas ride their bike 20 miles to the next dealer after being awake 3 nights in a row

i need it again ngl, i cant function at all without it

Jew

Don wery, is just a shor term side effect!