Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Better being an incel than being a faggot

NutNotBusted

NutNotBusted

Officer
★★★★
Faggots are degenerate cunts, they like to suck dicks, swallow cum and be ploughed in the ass. They are disgusting creatures, they are mistakes. Society has social engineered us to consider them to be normal, just like poly relationships and cheating.
Women and faggots are always portrayed as being oppressed, yet they are uber protected by the media while ugly males are treated like scum.
It is time to wake up people and fight against degeneracy.

If gay men were in stable monogamous relationships, they'd be contributing to society. Now with medicine making HIV usable, other STDs will spread, they will become med-resistant. It's going to get worse.

If gay men were in stable monogamous relationships, they'd be contributing to society. Now with medicine making HIV usable, other STDs will spread, they will become med-resistant. It's going to get worse.
The fact that faggotry results in AIDS and doesn't bear children is proof that it is unnatural.

The fact that faggotry results in AIDs and doesn't bear children is proof that it is unnatural.

I agree with that. But I do believe in personal freedom if it doesn't endanger society.

Cuddling (no sex) with another guy is fine. I don't have premarital sex anyway, so why is it so bad with a guy?
I have two guys who want to fool around with me.

I wish they would keep that gay shit away from me, I don't want to see that in games and movies and stuff

well a gay man can't be incel anyway

Gay men put women to shame when it comes to their sluttiness. Truly disgusting people. Very few are monogamous.

Cope. If you had a chance to fuck a guy anal you would do it right away. You just mad cuz no gay guy wants to date you

Gays either had traumatic experiences with femoids, or realize they would be incel, so their brains subconciously rewire and turn them into fags. This theory is politically incorrect but I'm sticking with it.

I would rather be gay tbh

Faggots are degenerate cunts, they like to suck dicks, swallow cum and be ploughed in the ass. They are disgusting creatures, they are mistakes. Society has social engineered us to consider them to be normal, just like poly relationships and cheating.
Women and faggots are always portrayed as being oppressed, yet they are uber protected by the media while ugly males are treated like scum.
It is time to wake up people and fight against degeneracy.
They seem to be happier than us