Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Better Bachelor and MGTOWs have a cucked take on WEST ELM CALEB

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtB2_ztGGvc

tldr-- they are proud of him for exposing women for who they really are. I don't fucking care. This is just fucking cucked. To be PROUD of a SUPERIOR MALE taking women THAT SHOULD BE OURS is cuck shit.

THE ONLY EMOTION YOU SHOUILD HAVE FOR WEST ELM CALEB IS PURE VENGANCE. NO OTHER EMOTION THAN PURE RAGE AND HATRED IS ACCEPTABLE. I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL, I HOPE SOME BITCH YOU FUCK CUTS YOUR DICK OFF CALEB HUNTER.

I DONT CARE WHAT GENDER YOU ARE-- SLUTS RUIN SOCIETY. RUIN IT FOR VIRGINS LIKE US WHO JUST WANT ONE. SLUTMAKERS ARE WORSE THAN SLUTS IMHO

Last edited:
the holes the that this guy messed with are far far worse than him. The feel entitled to this chads attention and love. The feel like they are so perfect, almost too perfect that how dare a man reject them. Hes playing mind games bro and you are falling for it too.

the holes the that this guy messed with are far far worse than him. The feel entitled to this chads attention and love. The feel like they are so perfect, almost too perfect that how dare a man reject them. Hes playing mind games bro and you are falling for it too.
ITS NOT FAIR. ITS ONLY FAIR IF HE IS HUMILIATED, BUT ONLY THE FOIDS ARE HUMILIATED tbh

You should be mad at the foids. They’re the ones whoring themselves out with Calebs while we rot and only give us a chance when they’re 30 and used up. It’s like getting mad at the guy your gf cheated with and not your gf

Tldr of this video: "I AM SO PROUD OF THIS CHAD NOT LETTING GYNO SOCIETY TAKE THE BEST OF HIM! MAY HE ENJOYS USING MY BECKY ONEITIS WITH THAT BASED SIGMA MINDSET!!1!11!! :soy::soy::soy:"

ITS NOT FAIR. ITS ONLY FAIR IF HE IS HUMILIATED, BUT ONLY THE FOIDS ARE HUMILIATED tbh
the fact that so many cunts are trying their best to ruin this guy because he threw their entitlement back in their face is punishment enough. His name is being dragged because he wanted to give the foids a taste of their own medicine. you need to channel this anger elsewhere
You should be mad at the foids. They’re the ones whoring themselves out with Calebs while we rot and only give us a chance when they’re 30 and used up. It’s like getting mad at the guy your gf cheated with and not your gf
exactly

Dont get me wrong, I am furious with the foids too, but we let CHAD take a pass way too often just because we'd probably do the same thing if we had the opportunity. CHAD RUINS WOMEN. CHAD IS THE REASON WHY DATING IS A CESSPOOL. We need to shift the culture to where CHAD has as much blame as the foids

I DONT CARE WHAT GENDER YOU ARE-- SLUTS RUIN SOCIETY. RUIN IT FOR VIRGINS LIKE US WHO JUST WANT ONE. SLUTMAKERS ARE WORSE THAN SLUTS IMHO
Tldr of this video: "I AM SO PROUD OF THIS CHAD NOT LETTING GYNO SOCIETY TAKE THE BEST OF HIM! MAY HE ENJOYS USING MY BECKY ONEITIS WITH THAT BASED SIGMA MINDSET!!1!11!! :soy::soy::soy:"
Even other Chads like Hasan Abi are defending Caleb's behavior and coming to his rescue. As if he is some poor victim drowning in pussy while we lay down and rot alone.

Foids keep drooling over this bastard even after knowing his true nature. They don't mind catching STDs if it means getting knocked up by a Chad. Meanwhile they tell us incels to man up and get over it when we can't get a single date. Fuck this gay world :lasereyes:

Last edited:
Even other Chads like Hasan Abi are defending Caleb's behavior and coming to his rescue. As if he is some poor victim drowning in pussy while we lay down and rot alone.

Foids keep drooling over this bastard even after knowing his true nature. They don't mind catching STDs if it means getting knocked up by a Chad. Meanwhile they tell us incels to man up and get over it when we can't get a single date. Fuck this gay world :lasereyes:

he's only defending him because he's also a 6'4 white passing liberal douchenozzleChad

This is a little extreme, and there is no right way to feel about this situation. Some users may become sad upon hearing about this entire thing. Other users may become jealous

man whenever i see those exxagerated grimaces from foids or charachter they put on i want to rope

Not even this is an option now, maybe a 55yo divorcee.
I guarantee 99% of people here will get a chance in their 30’s if not sooner. Go out in public and just look at how many fat and ugly 35+ year olds are in relationships together. Personally I’d pass because I have zero interest in some old foid Im not truly attracted to when I couldn’t have any of her best years.

man whenever i see those exxagerated grimaces from foids or charachter they put on i want to rope
Same. Them being openly cringe like that is a testimony of how high they get from a Chad's attention. Meanwhile the thumbnail foid's looksmatch is wageslaving in potato fields. It's infuriating.

I guarantee 99% of people here will get a chance in their 30’s if not sooner. Go out in public and just look at how many fat and ugly 35+ year olds are in relationships together. Personally I’d pass because I have zero interest in some old foid Im not truly attracted to when I couldn’t have any of her best years.
Maybe they were decent looking when they got together. People let go of themselves once they got married. Later dating pool is much smaller because majority are married. I agree with age you can get away with uglier face and with being fat, but height requirement usually stays. Also you need to be economically situated.

MGTOW is actually MSTOW but they put the letter G there because they never found it on a foid

if you think it through logically, you must despise women more than west elm chad. because if you were in his shoes, which i know is hypothetical, you would do the same thing, only 100 times worse.

i know i would use and abuse every slut out there and put her down afterwards. i would make woman all over feel like the absolute gutter slut trash that they are.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtB2_ztGGvc

tldr-- they are proud of him for exposing women for who they really are. I don't fucking care. This is just fucking cucked. To be PROUD of a SUPERIOR MALE taking women THAT SHOULD BE OURS is cuck shit.

THE ONLY EMOTION YOU SHOUILD HAVE FOR WEST ELM CALEB IS PURE VENGANCE. NO OTHER EMOTION THAN PURE RAGE AND HATRED IS ACCEPTABLE. I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL, I HOPE SOME BITCH YOU FUCK CUTS YOUR DICK OFF CALEB HUNTER.

I agree nobody should celebrate women going for dark triad chads, it's sad.

If YouTube is still allowing them to keep their :redpill: channel, then whatever they have to say is usually going to be cucked.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back