Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Betacucks complain that woman are gold diggers, without realizing that the only reliable quality they bring to the table is money.

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
Put yrslf in the femoid position, would you love, cherish (or even respect) a person who's only into you for the sole purpose of buying you out and making you their trophy?

Be certain that the femoid in question (thats buying you out) doesnt look like sofia vergara or madison beer, far to the contrary, may i add.

She would be a crazy, insecure, overweight and waaaaay past her prime (assuming she had any) karen. AND probably with one or two kids (by dif parents ofc...)

Volcel if you wouldnt JFL

none of these faggots are self aware at all.

You sound like an infiltrator.

These cunts are so brainwashed.

No gold digger for your face

I've never understood men who tries to conquer a woman even after she rejects him and says she doesn't like him, there is plenty of such naive betabuxers who conquer women with money, attention, expensive gifts etc etc and then when she cheats on them they get mad.

They will never get the affection and appreciation that Chad can, and instead should complain that all their money doesn't get them a free-use situation where they can stick it in on a whim and she has to submit.

Only chadlites and maybe HTNs have it in their interest to complain about women being gold diggers (cause lower SMV men can still money mog them in such a system). For incels, women being more hypergamous towards rich men versus good looking men is overall a good thing. Compare eastern europe, LATAM, and SEA, where old, short, ugly rich men are commonly seen with stacies. Whereas in the west old, short, ugly, MEGA rich men have to put up with LTBs cucking them like this:

TLDR women if given freeedom are always gonna be hypergamous. It's better if they're hypergamous w.r.t. wealth (which can still be acquired by men with sub-5 genetics) then looks.

none of these faggots are self aware at all.
Takes a few blackpilling moments for them to reach self awareness.
I was like them til one day i asked myself while laying in bed getting ready for work is this all my life is gonna be?

Nobody is a self-identified betabux. Foids don't care about most men's affection so it's appropriate to call them gold-digging whores. Cucked post.

Last edited:
Only chadlites and maybe HTNs have it in their interest to complain about women being gold diggers (cause lower SMV men can still money mog them in such a system). For incels, women being more hypergamous towards rich men versus good looking men is overall a good thing. Compare eastern europe, LATAM, and SEA, where old, short, ugly rich men are commonly seen with stacies. Whereas in the west old, short, ugly, MEGA rich men have to put up with LTBs cucking them like this:

View attachment 1018053
this photo proves blackpill
idk why people just cant see it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back