Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What IT doesnt understand is that women dont choose who they are attracted to

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
Deleted member 45467

Deleted member 45467

Can't Escape
-
If a girl doesnt like you then there is nothing you can do to change her mind. Her hormones decide who she is attracted to, I hate it, I hate it more than the military but thats just how things are sadly. Every girl I meet says Im not her type, im no girl's type in fact and if one girl rejects you then you will most likely be rejected by the others two. Idk why this happens, but if you were attractive then wouldn't all girls like you or at least give you a chance?

The problem with bing an incel is that no mattter what we do, ultimately its not in our power to get laid or not. You cant "impress" a girl, look at me for example, im a spcial forces soldier with multiple degrees and no girl gives a shit about me. Cuz they dont like my looks, i have never even caught a girl checking me out ffs let alone have on approach me. The only girl that ever came to me was my lieutenant and it was for some work we had to do at the RM department. No woman cares about my ahcivements and breakthroughs, all they want is a FACE they like.

yeah, they are pure animalistic at that point

One surgery will improve your life 100 times more than 100 years of self-improvement

Women must be kept sharia law and/or genetic engineering where they'll discard physical aspects of attraction

Thing is people like wider range, its just that now women have the option to get the best they want.

How much would you rate yourself out of 10?

women always had tha toption
Not as much as now, due to slutshaming, fatshaming, pressure to form a family, and no body positivity they couldnt whore as much. 20 years ago good looking guy would rather cut off his dick than fucking a fat chick.

Not as much as now, due to slutshaming, fatshaming, pressure to form a family, and no body positivity they couldnt whore as much. 20 years ago good looking guy would rather cut off his dick than fucking a fat chick.
A week ago I went to this smoothie store and I saw one of the ugliest, fat girls holding hands with a 6'0 chad

Women are hypergamous creatures

Animals "rape" whoever they want. If you can overpower her, its a fair game.
nature gave men stronk muscles why not using it lmao

A week ago I went to this smoothie store and I saw one of the ugliest, fat girls holding hands with a 6'0 chad

Women are hypergamous creatures
Because men are desperate due to pussy price inflation. Even Chad now grabs whatever he can.

gl guys fuck anything that moves
Believe me, in the late 90s early 00s fat chicks were ridiculed and fat shamed left and right. They were usually dating ass ugly tall skinny guys or fat metal head guys.

thats what happens in nature all the time bro. consent has shit to do naturality..
yeah but actual sex is a million times better than foricbly stciking your dick in a woman and causing her pain because you have the physicla ability to do so

If a girl doesnt like you then there is nothing you can do to change her mind. Her hormones decide who she is attracted to, I hate it, I hate it more than the military but thats just how things are sadly. Every girl I meet says Im not her type, im no girl's type in fact and if one girl rejects you then you will most likely be rejected by the others two. Idk why this happens, but if you were attractive then wouldn't all girls like you or at least give you a chance?

The problem with bing an incel is that no mattter what we do, ultimately its not in our power to get laid or not. You cant "impress" a girl, look at me for example, im a spcial forces soldier with multiple degrees and no girl gives a shit about me. Cuz they dont like my looks, i have never even caught a girl checking me out ffs let alone have on approach me. The only girl that ever came to me was my lieutenant and it was for some work we had to do at the RM department. No woman cares about my ahcivements and breakthroughs, all they want is a FACE they like.
We should do to to them what Hitler did to the jews. Toilets need to be eliminated from this world

the fact that yu want it but she doesnt

thats what happens in nature all the time bro. consent has shit to do naturality..
We dont want anything of what is happening to us. I dont consent to being a poor fucking loser. :feelskek: You cant have everything. Humans can adapt to anything, they could easily adapt to fucking their looksmatches.

there is no such thing such as loooksmatch because female beauty is subjective
No it isnt. Beauty is mainly objective and partly subjective. Male have lower standards.

Fuck those hoes. You are good enough and are not less of a human being just because they aren’t attracted to you.

there is nothing you can do to change her mind.

sure you can just beat her with a stick same way you train a dog

dog hump playing GIF

humping GIF

@Emba
@BraincelsRefugee
@JayGoptri

Last edited:
its preselection, it takes a lot of work out to select a good mate. it also works with commodities people use. a product is demanded more when more people use it.

its preselection, it takes a lot of work out to select a good mate. it also works with commodities people use. a product is demanded more when more people use it.
And how do you get your first lay then?

Women like to think they are noble creatures and they are only attracted to good personality traits, when data shows that male psychopaths, narcissists and violent criminals have more sexual partners than other men. Kinda shows the true nature of women and what they are looking for. Women are absolutely disgusting oxygen wasters, no questions asked. They should be ashamed of their own existence

Women like to think they are noble creatures and they are only attracted to good personality traits, when data shows that male psychopaths, narcissists and violent criminals have more sexual partners than other men. Kinda shows the true nature of women and what they are looking for. Women are absolutely disgusting oxygen wasters, no questions asked. They should be ashamed of their own existence
A lot of them lie that’s a fact undeniably but there are women out there who are honest about liking tall handsome men

One surgery will improve your life 100 times more than 100 years of self-improvement
can confirm. Met a fair number of surgerycels during the last few years. Guy's who've had heavy surgeries. All recounted how it massively improved the way people received them. Even their own fucking family treated them better jfl. Guys who'd had no interest from women for their entire lives, get surgery, and then women are now interested in them. Start conversations with the, carry conversations and are physically affectionate. No longer cels after the surgery. One who I knew on discord said that surgery was the "most blackpilling experience of his life" due to the sheer level of better treatment he got. He was finally treated like a human being

I guess facial surgery changes your personality :feelshaha:
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

can confirm. Met a fair number of surgerycels during the last few years. Guy's who've had heavy surgeries. All recounted how it massively improved the way people received them. Even their own fucking family treated them better jfl. Guys who'd had no interest from women for their entire lives, get surgery, and then women are now interested in them. Start conversations with the, carry conversations and are physically affectionate. No longer cels after the surgery. One who I knew on discord said that surgery was the "most blackpilling experience of his life" due to the sheer level of better treatment he got. He was finally treated like a human being

I guess facial surgery changes your personality :feelshaha:
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Handsome squidward  by jayfur17 debx6p5 fullview