Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

betabuxxer proves his worth. would you cut out your kidney for sex?

Ernst22

Ernst22

gymmaxxed and still couldn't get laid
★★★
s2zn7n.png

TL;DR 43 year old female immediately (her own words lmao) divorces husband for 15 years younger betabuxxer who permanently crippled himself for her

Holy shit, there is truly no hope for the female sex. :dafuckfeels: Hope that bitch dies

Do they have kids lol? Women divorcing on a whim is so batshit stupid to me. They can't think of how it affects anyone other than themselves. Divorce should only be for a few valid reasons and not just willy nilly.

Her own words, made me wanna tortured her. Why would she disvored her husband for not giving kidney??

If not larp, man does this bitch deserve social ostracization. In the past, she definitely would be and die a very sad death.

Gigacucked for the man to give up an entire organ just for a foid that he wasn't even married to. He is now nerfed for the remainder of his by having lost a kidney for this foid, and now he will have to take medicine for the rest of his years because of it.

She was gonna leave him anyways. This was just her reason to get out that marriage. However I've had been in a situation like this where the doctor was saying I might need a kidney transplant and explaining what life is gonna be like on dialysis. Shit sounded fucking terrible man I'm so glad thank god I made a full recovery

Do they have kids lol? Women divorcing on a whim is so batshit stupid to me. They can't think of how it affects anyone other than themselves. Divorce should only be for a few valid reasons and not just willy nilly.

She was gonna leave him anyways. This was just her reason to get out that marriage. However I've had been in a situation like this where the doctor was saying I might need a kidney transplant and explaining what life is gonna be like on dialysis. Shit sounded fucking terrible man I'm so glad thank god I made a full recovery
I'm glad you did.

Gigacucked for the man to give up an entire organ just for a foid that he wasn't even married to. He is now nerfed for the remainder of his by having lost a kidney for this foid, and now he will have to take medicine for the rest of his years because of it.

Organdonormaxxing

This is FUCKING FUNNY

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back