Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Beta Uprising in Japan

I can see this happening in the west in 15 years.

Asian men are the biggest cucks on earth it won't do anything

Japanese women don’t care. They will jump on white chads cock anyway
Korean and Japanese men are pussified beyond belief.

Japanese women don’t care. They will jump on white chads cock anyway

Korean and Japanese men are pussified beyond belief.
FMmtWDN d

Rodgerism making progress in Japan.

Beyond pathetic. Fuck there feminized culture. Japanese men need to man the fuck up. The older generation of Japanese must be turning inside their graves if they found out what Japanese males in the 21st century have become. Only yakuza members wouldn’t let that shit happen.

Surprisingly Finland on the bottom, how can this be
Only Sweden, Germany, and France are cucked beyond repair. The rest of Europe is far better for men than any other place tbh. There's a reason most Eurocels here are from those 3 countries.

Beyond pathetic. Fuck there feminized culture. Japanese men need to man the fuck up. The older generation of Japanese must be turning inside their graves if they found out what Japanese males in the 21st century have become. Only yakuza members wouldn’t let that shit happen.
Samurais and ninjas are looking for the nearest rope inside their tomb as they find that their final resting place is getting pathetic

I doubt the march will change anything TBH.

Nice contradiction to the normie media who thinks all incels are right wingers.

No way this is real lmao

ok, you got the people, the idea and hearts, now you only need the guns

Maybe the west is not so cucked after all...
See how all the countries at the bottom are social-democratic white majority first world nations. In the middle there are less developed countries and actual shitholes, and in the very top once again highly developed societies, though substantially more capitalism oriented, with less social safety net. Seriously, how would you explain this phenomenon?

This is 10000x more impactful then going ER.

JFL @ protesting

I can see this happening in the west in 15 years.
I say 5 years if the hypergamy doesn't slow down. In 15 years it will be the Marxist-Rodgerist Party winning seats in parliaments :feelskek::feelzez:
:bluepill::bluepill: is on the way out

Could you imagine 500 "unpopular men" marching down Times Square? There'd be bullets goin' every which way.

Surprised to see Russia so high up tbh

Why? It's actually even good for this guys, if wives didn't take money from them they would die from alcohol poisoning.

Boys when are we organizing a protest

Lifefuel. Betas unite!

Only Sweden, Germany, and France are cucked beyond repair. The rest of Europe is far better for men than any other place tbh. There's a reason most Eurocels here are from those 3 countries.

i am from scotland and it is just as radical as swedistan

I hope they create a game developing company together and make video games that aren't so fucking cucked.

It's really surreal to read articles like that and understand that MGTOW/Incels have now become such a massive force in the west that people need to write entire articles trying to attack us constantly. I enjoy it. This is unprecedented. When they need to try to smear you and attack you then you know you're winning.

This is a slow burning cultural revolution we are part of.

In Japan, this was just a joke, since most Japanese incels have accepted their fates and withdrawn to their bedrooms. Japanese men are soyed to death.

Kakumeiteki Himote Domei (sometimes abbreviated as Kakuhidou) was founded by a dude named Katsuhiro Furusawa. The story goes that in 2006, Furusawa was dumped by a girlfriend — and wound up reading Marx and Engel’s Communist Manifesto soon after. The epiphany he had combined his recent heartbreak with the ongoing struggle for a new socioeconomic order.

As the Japanese art and design blog Spoon & Tamago explained it: “He quickly came to the realization that being unpopular with girls is a class issue.”

They should be using knives fire and rental vans or trucks, protests solve nothing.

Screenshot 2019 02 15 at 71054 PM

For the record they are also non-violent and let in women

I was going to interview them for my youtube channel, but they dont speak english, we were looking for a translator

Northern European white men are worse. They make the average Japanese man look like the pinnacle of masculinity.