Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Beta incel from /r9k/ accepts pity date from foid, gets cucked by Chad immediately afterwards

Irishcel

Irishcel

Loneliness has followed me my whole life
★★★★★
CD90BC4A AF03 4D50 A436 B501C8EE1D4B

Just imagine how humiliating that must feel. This is probably what would happen to us if we ever somehow got a date.

didn't read, not because it is too long, but because I don't want to see any more ropefuel

this is why i hate females. they bring your hopes up, only to find out that there is a chad in the background that is waiting for her to come home and fuck :feelsree:

Just a few milimeters of a bone could made a difference...

Wtf isnt Chad kindof the one getting cucked here?
His gf went out on a date with some subhuman and kissed him on the cheek.
I would sperg out if I had a gf and I found out she did that

suifuel, we're nothing but an hour of light entertainment to foids. Might as well use chad's giant cock to hang ourselves

Smell like a larp.

There is no point in hoping anything from a typical female. They are all Chad's wives.

IMHO actual whores are the only females with whom we can get some kind of relief.

this is why i hate females. they bring your hopes up, only to find out that there is a chad in the background that is waiting for her to come home and fuck :feelsree:

Fuck fuck thats a nightmare ngl.

Chad knows she won't fuck a subhuman and wanted to destroy him with a brutal mog

Accepting a “pity fuck” is a lot different that accepting a pity date which basically just amounts to giving the foid a free dinner. I don’t see the difference between a “pity” fuck and a regular fuck
Pump and dump is the law.

Serves him right for being a fucking "robot" /r9k/ should have been nuked years ago.

View attachment 229913
Just imagine how humiliating that must feel. This is probably what would happen to us if we ever somehow got a date.

To be fair she never said or implied they would be anything serious. This is the problem with so many incels they get attached way too easily and quickly. Literally starving for pussy. Also how do we know that guy wasn't her boyfriend? Seems odd to let a one night stand or FWB have that kind of access to your house.

He probably sees her as nothing but a fuck toy and has no attachment to her.

Jfl at that cuck paying her a free dinner so that chad didn't had to and could fuck her at the end of the night.

Chads are having to share their whores too soon. Really over for men as a whole

Jfl if you think chad cares that his hoe went on a pity date with an incel and gave out a cute little cheek kiss. If anything he probably thought the op was even more pathetic then originally thought and went on to plow her and afterward they both laughed at op for thinking he had a chance

It's over, man.

face>height

I actually want to believe this, but I just can’t. I have seen so, so many ugly tallfags with decent looking girlfriends. And I’ve seen just as many good looking manlets who were basically incels.
I’m not saying tall is fakecel, not at all. But enough height will cancel out an ugly face (unless it’s a sub-3 face). But face can’t cancel out manletism.

Bruatal and suifuel

The fuck did that simp expect from a pity date?
Serves him right for being a fucking "robot" /r9k/ should have been nuked years ago.
It's the only incel board tho

Last edited:
Maybe she told him before that she fooled some ugly virgin to take her out and pay for her food. And that it's only for her fun

View attachment 229913
This is why being nice to to women is cucked. Be polite to avoid social fallout, but being nice is no go.

A non tranny post on /r9k/? Did you take this screenshot in 2014?

Just a few milimeters of a bone could made a difference...

A few millimetres of bone is the difference between a happy fulfilling life, and a shit one.