Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Bestialitypill] According to (((statistics))), men are more likely to engage in bestiality than women are.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

yet according to @ShadowTheEdgehog, women, not men, are aroused by animals

also another reminder of the @dogpill specifically:

so you believe these (((stats))), or is the dogpill much more real than (((experts))) make it out to be?

Regardless, men do it because desperation, they have no other choice.

Women do it out of perversion, they truly do enjoy animals inside them.

Mixed bag, it can be argued men are more likely to resort to it out of sheer desperation of years of no woman wanting them while being impoverished in a 3rd world country so they can't afford hookers but then women do it for fun & because they're such picky bitches that find the average man to be ugly while viewing a dog as nothing more than a dildo.

I'd say women hide it better & the halo effect that women are innocent & men are mindless horndogs skews the numbers.

Is it surveys? Because according to surveys women don't think looks are important at all but men do. Men are more honest.

Tbh have a high sex drive and are so deprived these days. Who knows.

In any case the big difference is this: Women can fuck almost any man at any time and yet sometimes choose to fuck a dog or something else. Men do not have such a luxury. When a woman engages in bestiality she's going out of here way to fuck someone who isn't her looksmatch

FPBP

Mixed bag, it can be argued men are more likely to resort to it out of sheer desperation of years of no woman wanting them while being impoverished in a 3rd world country so they can't afford hookers but then women do it for fun & because they're such picky bitches that find the average man to be ugly while viewing a dog as nothing more than a dildo.

I'd say women hide it better & the halo effect that women are innocent & men are mindless horndogs skews the numbers.
here's my question about "desperation"

i only recall one incel on this forum who confessed to bestality, @FeminismsCancer

besides him though, there might be a few that have resorted to it.

So what separates the incels on this forum who don't resort to bestiality as opposed to incels outside this forum that do resort to bestiality? and i don't think being "blackpilled" really determines whether or not you're gonna engage in bestiality

i only recall one incel on this forum who confessed to bestality, @FeminismsCancer

So what separates the incels on this forum who don't resort to bestiality as opposed to incels outside this forum that do resort to bestiality? and i don't think being "blackpilled" really determines whether or not you're gonna engage in bestiality
Maybe how low/high inhib you are. Alternatively how well you’re able to cope inceldom, if you can’t cope easily with inceldom you may be more inclined to do it.

I’m just speculating here.

Is it surveys? Because according to surveys women don't think looks are important at all but men do. Men are more honest.

In any case the big difference is this: Women can fuck almost any man at any time and yet sometimes choose to fuck a dog or something else. Men do not have such a luxury. When a woman engages in bestiality she's going out of here way to fuck someone who isn't her looksmatch
no you fuck. they put a probe in the foid participants pussy and measured arousal based on wetness, swelling etc...

the women ALL lied about their sexual preference before they did the tests.
they showed them pics of lesbians and animals having sex and they got PHYSICALLY aroused ok?

and yet, the foid doing the study said "Women getting wet by lookin at pics of animals fucking does not imply that they are into beastiality" LMAO

ok so when I get a half chub from looking at a fucking elephant, thats perfectely normal, im just excited wowowowoweyyyyyyyyyyy ROFL

no you fuck. they put a probe in the foid participants pussy and measured arousal based on wetness, swelling etc...

the women ALL lied about their sexual preference before they did the tests.
they showed them pics of lesbians and animals having sex and they got PHYSICALLY aroused ok?

and yet, the foid doing the study said "Women getting wet by lookin at pics of animals fucking does not imply that they are into beastiality" LMAO

ok so when I get a half chub from looking at a fucking elephant, thats perfectely normal, im just excited wowowowoweyyyyyyyyyyy ROFL
No I meant the articles saying that men do it more. I figured this result could only come from shitty surveys

Men fuck animals out of desperation, women out of preference.

Because men work/interact more with animals. Both parties are sick fucks.

its because men are more stranded from sex, and hypergamy works in favor of the majority of women and of minority of men.

absolutly fucking giga high IQ

Maybe how low/high inhib you are. Alternatively how well you’re able to cope inceldom, if you can’t cope easily with inceldom you may be more inclined to do it.

I’m just speculating here.
@FeminismsCancer actually said he enjoyed it though.

because men are generally way thirstier considering how less sex they have in comparison to women.

I genuinely believe that if we consider underdeveloped rural areas, men will engage in bestiality much much MUCH more often than women. But remember why it's called "dogpill". Some women reject their own kind in favor of canines who can satisfy their needs of pleasure better than most men in vicinity. Why do you think a man would prefer to fuck a donkey instead of a real woman? Yes, out of desperation, because that woman is physically not there.

Last edited:
I remember when i was in my teens and alot of foids in my class were obsessed with horses. All the guys in the class knew it was because the horsies have humongous dicks.

Cultural stigmas & access to fuckable animals.

View: https://voca.ro/130D8MxOyHHF

Last edited:
(((studies)))

Number of foids is probably underestimated because people rationalize it away due to the women are wonderful effect tbh
Remember same statistics show that men are more narcissistic than women even though the way women act fits the trait of a narcissist.

Whenever it comes to surveys the women always report lower numbers on things that make them look slutty. Could be anything from the number of sexual partners to engagement in threesomes, the men also report higher numbers. Is it true? Fake lie detectors have caught women lying about their sex lives. Interesting enough this article details the way in which men and women differ when it comes to how they answer and respond in these types of surveys

"For non-sexual behaviors, the participants didn't seem to feel pressured to report what they did in a way that conformed to conventional gender roles. For instance, women attached to the fake lie detector were just as likely as the polygraph-free women to say they took part in stereotypical male activities like lifting weights, the researchers said.

But for the questions about sexual experience, a gap emerged.

"There is something unique about sexuality that led people to care more about matching the stereotypes for their gender," said researcher Terri Fisher, an Ohio State University professor of psychology who also authored the 2003 study.

Men reported fewer sexual partners when they were hooked up to the lie detector, whereas women reported more partners when they were attached to the polygraph, Fisher and colleagues found.

"Men and women had different answers about their sexual behavior when they thought they had to be truthful," Fisher added in a statement. "Sexuality seemed to be the one area where people felt some concern if they didn't meet the stereotypes of a typical man or a typical woman."

In this article you can see how something like this plays out...
"An actual scientific survey of 274 heterosexual people aged 18 to 24 found that 24 percent of men and 8 percent of women said they’ve already had a mixed-gender threesome (or a ménage in which at least one man or one woman are involved). So, no, the entire world isn’t having threesomes without you."

The numbers are a bit suspicious all around, I've seen different surveys of these types and the men always report much higher rates of threesome engagement, doesn't matter what the pairing is, mmf or mff, the men always report higher numbers. So, when it comes to surveys about bestiality it's really not a surprise at all that the men are reporting higher numbers. Don't read too much into it, women are far more likely to lower the numbers when it comes to how often then engage in shady sexual practices.

This

Men are going crazy from lack of sex no wonder they start doing stupid shit