Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women are attracted to animals

ShadowTheEdgehog

ShadowTheEdgehog

El Capitano
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BAfDjDZzBM

Shark has boner and even ejaculates in front of visitors. Foids cheer.

Comment says this is distrubing.
Relevant comment:

FireShot Capture 1012   Whale Shark pulls a boner at Churaumi Aquarium Okinawa   YouTube    w

I have to add that there is also a study out there that prooved the same thing.
The study set out with the goal of testing the difference between peoples STATED and ACTUAL sexual preference.
They would show them arousing pictures of animals and objects and people and measure their response.

The study included gay and hetero people of both genders.

They found that the men all responded truthfully and their reactions (penile swelling etc...) correlated with the pictures shown, i.e. hetero man would respond to pictures showing hetero sex and vice versa.

The women though.
The women, well how do I put this.
Not only did they lie heavily as fuck about their sexual preferences (many turned out to be bisexual)
no,
they also responded to pictures of animals having sex. Pictures of monkeys for example.

To round it off,
here is a screenshot that I made on discord. I pretended to be gay and got this foid to open up to me:

Incel foid 1

Incel foid 2

SOURCES FOR STUDY:

"There's the possibility that genital response for women is not
necessarily imbued with meaning about her sexual interests," says
Chivers. She also emphasized that her findings do not imply women
harbor a latent desire for lesbian sex or bestiality."

Fc137b1534d9f16acd85edf4075a5353 removebg preview

Again, there are still so many normalfags here that still idealize women to be anything besides fuckmeat. Wake up. For most of human history they would murder their offspring after giving birth.
Your mom doesnt love you. They want you dead.

No retreat no surrender boys, give them nothing, take from them everything.

Shadow out.

the animalpill is getting out of control here....

Foids will fuck anything except a sub-8 man

the animalpill is getting out of control here....
it was never out of control, it was just true and most users here are low key bluepilled ass-pirate faggots that cant wrap their head around data that has been in the blackpill bloodstream for at least 5 years now.

Read the fucking links I included:

For the guys, the findings were straightforward enough: The straight men in the study were physically aroused by women, gay men were aroused by men, and neither group felt any stirrings for the apes. The men's physical reactions (erections) were in agreement with what they reported being turned on by.

The women in the study, on the other hand, didn't react as predictably. While they reported feeling aroused in the ways you might expect (straight women were turned on by men, lesbians by women), measurements of their vaginal blood flow showed that they were physically aroused by all the forms of coupling they saw — even the bonobos. Still, when asked after viewing them to report which images they found titillating, most of them chose only those which matched up with their sexual orientation. Were they lying?

" Not exactly. The women in Chivers's study were aroused by all the images — but that doesn't mean they desired to have sex with the people (or animals) they saw. "Women have the capacity to get turned on by a broad range of things," she says. "This is normal and not necessarily a challenge to sexual identity."

"Sexual Health Laboratory, has been studying how the disconnect between women's bodies and brains comes into play during sex with a partner. "Women report thinking about nonsexual things during sex," she says. Many women wonder things like "When am I going to get to the gym?" or "What am I going to wear to work tomorrow?" "

aka betabuxx sex.

the animalpill has destroyed me

it's just undeniabled, you can't cope with it

the animalpill has destroyed me

it's just undeniabled, you can't cope with it
people dont understand this correctely. Its not that women would PREFER animals over incels, no no.
They actually actively get aroused by animals and pursue sex with them.

its the same way people dont get sub8 rule. Of course sub8 men have sex and even kids. But they have to betabux for it. Effortless access to sex and reproduciton only happens at 8 or above.
And you dont want to betabux, christ almighty, you really dont.
I would rather volunteer for a vietcong torture camp at this point, than to betabux.
Just observe betabux "relationships" and you will get why.

Women prefer thin dick pigs over ugly men.
Pigpill is legit.

It's more brutal because pigs have very thin penises, but holes will still try to ride them. I don't know why, just does not make any sense.

preview.jpg
preview.jpg

I think they get turned on by animal raw and aggressive sexual behavior, that's why woman in heat search for low inhib fuckboy douchebags.

Apes look similar to humans at least, but fish?

Fucking Brutal.

That shark jawmogs me but his eye area is not really good

Bigger penis, that forward facial growth, they want the biggest thing in the room. I wonder how many fantasised about taking that load in their cunt.
That shark jawmogs me but his eye area is not really good
:feelsgah:

Buster Husky SMVmogs 9/10 Aryan Chad from Stockholm to Johannesburg and back.

I think they get turned on by animal raw and aggressive sexual behavior, that's why woman in heat search for low inhib fuckboy douchebags.

foids are disgusting creatures

When a fish has a higher SMV than you :feelsrope:

Take the bestiality pill. This was a good thread of mine.

they talk abt how men fuck anything yet they would be fucked by anything but an ugly man