Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Best ways to kill myself?

I'm not going to be one of those faggots who will make posts about killing themselves in a time span. However if I'm not going to be online in a few days it probably means I've done it. Otherwise, I was just a pussy.
It seems you are just a pussy.

At least you have done the right thing.Suicide it's the answer of someone with no hope.

There are a lot of things to do in order to improve your live.Leaving internet for a while and succumbing to one of your passions or hobbies will be the first step.

It seems you are just a pussy.

At least you have done the right thing.Suicide it's the answer of someone with no hope.

There are a lot of things to do in order to improve your live.Leaving internet for a while and succumbing to one of your passions or hobbies will be the first step.
It would seem so. Thanks.

The best way is to shoot yourself through the palate

1. shoot yourself in the head
  2. hang yourself
  3. go to a bunch of thugmaxxed niggers and show them your buthole
  4. drink a ton of alchool and throw your self out of the building
  5. drink poison
  6. stab yourself in the heart
  7. put fire in yourself
  8. did i say show your buthole to a bunch of niggers
Go ER

I'm fed up with everything. I'm thinking about suicide. I'm envious of those who are healthy, who have motivation. Who are on a higher level of intelligence. Lately my anti psychotic medication have been taking a toll on my mental health. I can't stop thinking about suicide and I have mood swings all day.
The worst part is that my hallucinations came back. I see the shadow people again and hear the voices. I'm so fucking fed up man. Please tell me some good ways to kill myself.
The side effects for my jew pills was suicide, I suggest you put them away like i did