Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Best suicide method on a budget?

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
I have no access to fire arms in my country nor am I in the possession of enough money to acquire any drug. I need something quick effective and least painful

Tomorrow is the day.

I always thought I'd just go up to a very tall building like 60 floors and dive. at least it would be exciting for a few seconds :feelsgah:

Come one day at my parents house and you will die of a heart attack within 2 days.

jump from a high building

Good lord youre really that penniless huh? :feelshaha: brutal

Best options are gonna be jumping off a building, lay your neck on a railroad track, or try to stab a cop

Getting ran over by a speeding 16 wheeler it'll rip you to pieces and you won't feel a thing

Title 18 US Code Section 922 states that an alien who is not a Resident Alien but who is lawfully in the US, May purchase or possess a firearm as long as they are not a felon or otherwise prohibited person.
Move to amERica

Confront an alligator, let it eat ya raw

you have no option now, since you made this attention whoring thread you cannot visit the site from tomorrow :feelshehe::society:

stupid 2022 summercel kid on vacation :feelswhat::society:

Carbon Monoxide poisoning

Burn coal in an enclosed space like your room painless and in your sleep

The body will try its best to prevent the pain, pick a method and do it within 5 minutes.

Drink yourself to death

go watch a movie or eat popcorn or something.the impulse will pass away after 2 days probably and you end up feeling retarded that you even comteplated it.The biggest bet of your entire life with your life and eternal life at stake being played is not to mess with

Think about afterlife.

i think this one’s a sister site but serge vanished check it out

I have no access to fire arms in my country nor am I in the possession of enough money to acquire any drug. I need something quick effective and least painful

Tomorrow is the day.
Lock yourself in a room with carbon monoxide. You will first fall asleep and die peacefully while you sleep.

Waves of depression come and go, maybe next week will be better for you.

Ever seen what a speeding train does to an animal?

Borrow money from loan sharks and they will come and kill you with firearms after they cut your fingers

Tomorrow is the day.
give me all of your money first on paypal :feelsEhh: