Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Best slur for white "incels" here?

best slur for whites

• Cum skin

• white devil

• jewhites (jew-whites)

• Cum stain

• cracker

• bird shit

Results are only viewable after voting.
TheShingTard

TheShingTard

Banned
-
I go for cum stain or jewhites

Bird shit is funny tho, ngl.

Nigger moment ahhahahahahahahahaah
Nigger is and will always be the most powerful word no one can prove me otherwise

Just call everyone niggers

Whites live rent-free in OP's head. He is failing to come up with a slur so offensive as to measure up against "Negroes" or "Gooks" or "Kikes", as there is none.

Whites are not offended by slurs because we are grateful for our heritage, whereas crap-colored, envious wogs like you wish you were lighter.
Chill bird shit

cumskins for sure

it is ironic that the incel community came up with better slang, than blacks did for 100 years straight

cumskins for sure

it is ironic that the incel community came up with better slang, than blacks did for 100 years straight
Creativity is our way. Normies also stole chad and stacy and cope from us

1779-jpg.692282
Society in a nutshell

Dog-fuckers or pigskins

Whites are definitely the biggest Jew worshippers, the west is the only place to tolerate faggots,trannies,race mixing and mass nigger migration

Dog-fuckers or pigskins

Whites are definitely the biggest Jew worshippers, the west is the only place to tolerate faggots,trannies,race mixing and mass nigger migration
Indeed bro. Very high iq

cumskin nigger

I thought it was jites not jewhites

Last edited:
:feelshaha: Cumskin hick honkeys are coping

Superior Aryan overlords.

bird shit is new to me and also pretty funny (I’m white)

Whites live rent-free in OP's head. He is failing to come up with a slur so offensive as to measure up against "Negroes" or "Gooks" or "Kikes", as there is none.

Whites are not offended by slurs because we are grateful for our heritage, whereas crap-colored, envious wogs like you wish you were lighter.
lmfao ethnics seethe over whites so much its funny

Remembered this thread while reading this article:

Screenshots of the group chat obtained by Campus Reform showed students using the document, titled 'Creaker Names,' to ridicule and mock White people by highlighting insults from the list.
Among those insults were “failed abortions,” “deformed dna,” “mockery of humanity,” “bleach demons,” “albino pigs,” “not meant to exist," and "white 'people' was just god experimenting."
“Milk Monkies gone always make me laugh,” a student said.
“My favorite is the vanilla villager,” said another.
Complaints and threats were also made in the group chat regarding passing White people on the sidewalk. One student referred to White people as “palm-colored folks" when expressing her complaint and threatened to “body check” them if they wouldn’t move out of her way.

Kek:feelskek:. Fucking compare the stuff in there with what we have here, those mofos are a decade ahead of us here:feelsgah::feelskek:.

Some screenshots from the article:

SfhjiScreenShotat
5qp3dScreenShotat

Society in a nutshell

I never got niggers calling any White man who did something niggerly "a culture vulture". Vultures feast on dead things, are they saying that their culture is dead? Niggers are often so low IQ, glad to have a White father. Most of my full Nigger cousins are retarded, the only ones that went to university all have White fathers.

The Nation of Islam cult uses "Albinoids", a race made by the evil Yakub the Scientist.

Black Supremacists use "Neanderthals", interestingly enough the race with the highest amount of Neanderthal DNA are actually the Han Chinese. Plus Western Black genomes are 20% White so Western Blacks are literally shaming Whites for having the same ancestors as they do.