Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment When you have a major project from school, college/university, or work? Do you stop coming here for a bit?

yes or no

• Total voters
_meh

_meh

Grey(ogre)cel
★★★★★
Do you usually take a break from this forum? Or like go complete cold turkey and refrain from being here? Or get banned for a bit to stay off from here?

Too old for that shit.

Sometimes I would go cold turkey if I have stuff to finish off.

I used to log in every Sunday (once a week) and sometimes I wouldn't be on the forum for a month or two. Sometimes I'd browse everyday, well that happened more often when re-joined this forum in 2022.

Sometimes I would go cold turkey if I have stuff to finish off.

I used to log in every Sunday (once a week) and sometimes I wouldn't be on the forum for a month or two. Sometimes I'd browse everyday, well that happened more often when re-joined this forum in 2022.
wait, you had an acc here in the past?

Yeah I'm frequently busy at work, so I do that all the time here...- and I routinely get comments "REEEE, infiltrator :feelsree: you joined in 2017 and only have 1000 posts" smh

Yeah I'm frequently busy at work, so I do that all the time here...- and I routinely get comments "REEEE, infiltrator :feelsree: you joined in 2017 and only have 1000 posts" smh
The audacity of tiktokcels of saying who deserves to be here or not.

Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back