Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Best job to moneymaxx for surgerys!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Become a mercenary. There are companys who pay you between 500-1500 dollars per day for fighting in a war country. So you could make up to 45k a month which would be 540k dollars per year. You could do this for like 5 years and you wouldnt need to work anymore in your life.

Fake. Source or I don't believe you...
Also, JFL at just dying for (((them))).

Fake. Source or I don't believe you...
Also, JFL at just dying for (((them))).
The private military industry is a multi-billion dollar industry. In the military a grunt soldier makes about $20,000 per year. An experienced, capable security contractor is in a six figure employment category, pulling in $150,000 to $250,000 per year for a similar job. It’s very dangerous, but for a career soldier, working for a private military company makes financial sense.

https://www.jobmonkey.com/uniquejobs/security-mercenary/

The private military industry is a multi-billion dollar industry. In the military a grunt soldier makes about $20,000 per year. An experienced, capable security contractor is in a six figure employment category, pulling in $150,000 to $250,000 per year for a similar job. It’s very dangerous, but for a career soldier, working for a private military company makes financial sense.

https://www.jobmonkey.com/uniquejobs/security-mercenary/
They want ex special forces for that kind of thing. And that's still less than the 500k from before. Also, work can be scarce and inconsistent...

Imagine getting mogged by the 6’2” gigachad psychopaths that you would have to work with.

They want ex special forces for that kind of thing. And that's still less than the 500k from before. Also, work can be scarce and inconsistent...
doesnt need to be special forces. Any kind of military background is ok but spcial forces earn more.
Imagine getting mogged by the 6’2” gigachad psychopaths that you would have to work with.
Just shoot them and say it was the enemy

I had a talk with a dude in the military about this precise thing. You need to know that higher pay means higher risk. You have more chance to end up trying putting your guts back in your belly in the middle of a Syrian desert than make tons of easy money fighting for (((democracy))) against some poor South American left wing regime.

I had a talk with a dude in the military about this precise thing. You need to know that higher pay means higher risk. You have more chance to end up trying putting your guts back in your belly in the middle of a Syrian desert than make tons of easy money fighting for (((democracy))) against some poor South American left wing regime.
win win situation get rich or die tryin

win win situation get rich or die tryin
Basically. Don't even try something like that before you're desperate enough and literally tried everything else, or you'll regret it.

>risking your life so that you can get money to mutilate your face and MAYBE get to aesthetically please western spoiled women enough so that they may let you penetrate them

This is revolting tbh. If you're willing to risk your life, why don't just rape? (I don't condone it, just a legitimate question).

Also that.

Working as a welder on an oil platform in Norway gives an insane pay! A lot of welders from Denmark work on those platform for a few years and come home as millionaires.

I like the idea of a incel mercenary doing all the dangerous type of shit to get money to ascend with surgerymaxx