Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Best Examples Of Female Privilege?

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date
B

BlackPilledOverdose

(Self Deleted)
-
The best example for me is the divorce and family courts, They are extremely biased in favour of women, Even a female lawyer admitted it:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlSwsE22nX0

Another good example for me would be the fact that female genital mutilation is illegal in most countries yet male genital mutilation is legal in most countries.

Jews are also against banning male genital mutilation: https://www.jta.org/2018/06/14/glob...ion-that-has-some-jews-thinking-about-leaving https://www.timesofisrael.com/jewish-groups-launch-pro-circumcision-task-force/ https://www.timesofisrael.com/circumcision-ban-will-prevent-jewish-life-in-iceland-leaders-warn/

(((OY VEY HOW DARE YOU GOYIM WANT TO BAN MALE GENTIAL MULTILATION)))
Merch 1

Anyways women are not oppressed and female victimhood is fucking retarded, Even in the past women were not oppressed, They did not have to fight in wars or work dangerous jobs.

I have heard feminists claim "But women could not vote" But neither could men because most countries were dictatorships and monarchies, It was only around the 1700s and 1800s that democracy started to become a thing.

I'm against democracy anyway because it's mob rule and fails to unite people, I support either a dictatorship or a monarchy

59wokgtlqh861

In the United States women receive (on average) 62% of the sentencing that a man does for the exact same crimes.

As a woman you don’t even need to have a personality or be funny, just being a woman earns you respect.

''Women are also an astounding 24% more likely to be offered a job after having been interviewed. The end result: after having made an application, women are 36% more likely to land the job than men. In essence, men are competing more but winning less.''

In the United States women receive (on average) 62% of the sentencing that a man does for the exact same crimes.
That's only if they're convicted, most the times they are spared prison entirely.

That's only if they're convicted, most the times they are spared prison entirely.
Judges and police are huge white knights and foid worshippers.

All of it; their hypergamy, favourable treatment by most, accepted degeneracy, discriminatory treatment towards subhumans, the preferable gender ratio for them... :reeeeee:

They have the benefit of hypergamy, every single globohomo-supporting corporation, white knighting cuck, and wealthy elite backing them and their degeneracy up, and unlimited amounts of statistics showing their halo'd treatment by most, especially in the legal system and relationships... :feelsclown:

But subhuman truecels isolated in a state of permanent rotting and wageslaving/NEETing, genetically cursed from the beginning, and living a life of hopelessness are actually somebow better off due to the fact that the top 5% of men are more likely to earn more and live better lives; simply modern feminism and liberalism for you. :feelsjuice:

This is truly the state of subhumanity in the modern world; hypergamy, acceptance of moral degeneracy, and foid privilege makes it fully acceptable for discrimination against us, in regards to the usual negative treatment and contempt, social isolation, Chad-worshipping, and subsequent effects on confidence/social skills and such, while foids claim to be the ones oppressed and subjugated through their own self-victimisation even though the bluepilled hegemony of elites and corporations fully enable and support foid privilege and the average sub 5 male's actual subjugation... :feelshaha:

Women were 58 percent less likely to be sentenced to prison than men.

Women were 58 percent less likely to be sentenced to prison than men.

Re: I like how a woman can beat a man to death
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#145284979Wednesday, September 03, 2014 7:40 PM CDT
Not necessarily, plenty of women have suffered legal penalties for committing crimes such as this, it just depends on numerous circumstances and factors. There is, however, significant division and bias that influence the legal system and "social standards".

Best exemple ? Life.

''Women are also an astounding 24% more likely to be offered a job after having been interviewed. The end result: after having made an application, women are 36% more likely to land the job than men. In essence, men are competing more but winning less.''

But this is interesting, because it isn't the simping men's fault.

Not sure why they would hire more women than men, a man in the same position would do the opposite. Only reason I can think of is halo effect

But this is interesting, because it isn't the simping men's fault.

Not sure why they would hire more women than men, a man in the same position would do the opposite. Only reason I can think of is halo effect
Favoritism over women applies to both sexes