Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Best Comeback to a girl?

Eternal Observer

Eternal Observer

Spectral Entity
★★★
I once sat by this blonde slut in class who was EXTREMELY open about how many guys she fucked, how they did it, etc. She got off particularly on telling me everything, without ever making any kind of advances towards me because she probably picked up that i was lonely and depressed, so why not kick the virgin while theyre down? I only engaged her because her tits were huge tbh. Well one day when i chose to ignore every word she said, at the end of class she asks "why arent you saying anything to me?" So i tell her "because im not trying to fuck you anymore" in front of 2 other people that just looked at each other like "holy shit...". She was silent for the rest of class.

What great comebacks have you had towards girls?

"Bitch I wouldn't even let you suck my dick" (Can't wait to use this).
i tell her "because im not trying to fuck you anymore" in front of 2 other people that just looked at each other like "holy shit..."
Based AF, props to you for being blackpilled IRL. You just showed those 2 normies that not everyone is cucked, and that they don't have to be either.

Based. Keep up the good work.

Just spit in her face and walk away.

extremely Based and epic OP.

Every time I go to this site I have to wonder how many percent around here are just mentalcels, retardcels or socially-inept normies. Probably >75%.

Foids do not want to be seen talking to below average looking man for prolonged periods of time. Also that's not a great comeback, especially if there was no chance to fuck her in the first place. If you were an incel no foid in their right mind would be upset by you not wanting to fuck them, they'd be elated to hear that. The only way I can have any kind of slightly normal interactions with foids is if there's absolutely zero chance of me wanting to fuck them.

Last edited:
Just knock them out with a pimp slap and then teabag on their face

You should have a diffERent comeback planned

I once sat by this blonde slut in class who was EXTREMELY open about how many guys she fucked, how they did it, etc. She got off particularly on telling me everything, without ever making any kind of advances towards me because she probably picked up that i was lonely and depressed, so why not kick the virgin while theyre down? I only engaged her because her tits were huge tbh. Well one day when i chose to ignore every word she said, at the end of class she asks "why arent you saying anything to me?" So i tell her "because im not trying to fuck you anymore" in front of 2 other people that just looked at each other like "holy shit...". She was silent for the rest of class.

What great comebacks have you had towards girls?

Based

Bitches always asked to help them with homework, when i refused they were mad at me as if i owe them help

It literally makes no sense that a Stacy would be eagerly telling an incel about her sexual experiences on a regular basis. Even if she was getting a kick out of taunting you I cannot understand why she would persist with this over multiple interactions.

Every time I go to this site I have to wonder how many percent around here are just mentalcels, retardcels or socially-inept normies. Probably >75%.

Foids do not want to be seen talking to below average looking man for prolonged periods of time. Also that's not a great comeback, especially if there was no chance to fuck her in the first place. If you were an incel no foid in their right mind would be upset by you not wanting to fuck them, they'd be elated to hear that. The only way I can have any kind of slightly normal interactions with foids is if there's absolutely zero chance of me wanting to fuck them.

The last time I needed one, I used "I'd tell you to lick my asshole, but I'd be worried about what diseases you'd give me."

that is pretty based comeback, tbh.

When you're a deformed incel your "comebacks" are laughable to Chad and Stacey. They already suspect you sit around stewing in your resentment, and when you feebly chastize them with some impotent comeback, they know you do. It's actually funny to them. They have a lifetime of success to look back on, so if they even took what you said seriously (which they won't), they would recover almost immediately and view it as a minor and temporary set-back. It is the incel alone that's vulnerable to this kind of negativity, because we are only missing a few stones until we are encased permanently in our tombs.

This thread is cope, the only way to comeback against a girl is to do something that will get hER really good.

This thread is cope, the only way to comeback against a girl is to do something that will get hER really good.
The only comeback in this situation would be to snap your fingers and have a higher status girl (a true stacy) than the one you want to insult blow you.

There's nothing that you can *SAY* that would have any impact. They already know that you're beneath them in every way.

Nice work OP! Lol.
A bit too bluepilled but it shocked them so it's good!

Here. Have a Mentos...

They are refreshing;; )

I would offer a comeback, but they are situation specific and I really suck at them. Only hours (or days) later do I find one....

It literally makes no sense that a Stacy would be eagerly telling an incel about her sexual experiences on a regular basis. Even if she was getting a kick out of taunting you I cannot understand why she would persist with this over multiple interactions.

You just said she gets a kick out of taunting me. It actually makes no sense that she WOULDN'T persist
The only comeback in this situation would be to snap your fingers and have a higher status girl (a true stacy) than the one you want to insult blow you.

There's nothing that you can *SAY* that would have any impact. They already know that you're beneath them in every way.
I guess. Maybe she went silent because i ruined her fun :/
Thank you sir
When you're a deformed incel your "comebacks" are laughable to Chad and Stacey. They already suspect you sit around stewing in your resentment, and when you feebly chastize them with some impotent comeback, they know you do. It's actually funny to them. They have a lifetime of success to look back on, so if they even took what you said seriously (which they won't), they would recover almost immediately and view it as a minor and temporary set-back. It is the incel alone that's vulnerable to this kind of negativity, because we are only missing a few stones until we are encased permanently in our tombs.

The only success dumbass stacies like this have is sexual. These kinds of girls know they dont have to use their brain much in interactions so they just develop into hot idiots that are literally only good at pushing out babies
that is pretty based comeback, tbh.
Thanks, i said it out of frustration lol
The last time I needed one, I used "I'd tell you to lick my asshole, but I'd be worried about what diseases you'd give me."
BRO THATS LEGENDARY
You should have a diffERent comeback planned
Nah i wouldnt plan for a diffERent comeback unless the anger surpassed my urge to keep my asshole away from Tyrone in prison
Bitches always asked to help them with homework, when i refused they were mad at me as if i owe them help

They see us as useful for the moment. Had you helped them they would just cast you aside until the next assignment
"Bitch I wouldn't even let you suck my dick" (Can't wait to use this).

Based AF, props to you for being blackpilled IRL. You just showed those 2 normies that not everyone is cucked, and that they don't have to be either.
Thanks! Thats how it has to be

Last edited: