Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Best casual shoes to height fraud?

depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
Now that I've confirmed im 5'8 in the morning and 5'7 at night so probably 5'7.5 midday I need shoes to increase some height. Thinking of air forces/insoles combo. Any causal shoes? some of the height boosting shoes are so obvious and the worst thing that could happen to me is that I'm exposed wearing those shoes. Also I'm not rich so not too expensive.

air force 1's

Now that I've confirmed im 5'8 in the morning and 5'7 at night so probably 5'7.5 midday I need shoes to increase some height. Thinking of air forces/insoles combo. Any causal shoes? some of the height boosting shoes are so obvious and the worst thing that could happen to me is that I'm exposed wearing those shoes. Also I'm not rich so not too expensive.
Youre black so you can only wear Jordans

Your avi. What video is that?
Its from a fucked up Adriana Chechik scene. Skank brought it to another level ngl

@Diocel loves his Nike tn

I think Nike airmaxes add 1.5 inches

Air maxes are the best I think, but air force ones work too

Nike Air More Uptempo 96 - They look awesome imho and they are higher than normal Air Max shoes.

i have pumas :feelsLSD:
Same

Puma RSX give 5cm 2inch and are extremely comfortable, i wear mine over a year and a half even though they are all beaten still give me 4cm of height.

Same

Puma RSX give 5cm 2inch and are extremely comfortable, i wear mine over a year and a half even though they are all beaten still give me 4cm of height.
i just need 5cm to be normal so its all good i am 176cm with inlays so no problem with height in europe unless u are in a chad-disco where everyone heightmogs u :feelsLSD: