Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

best cartoon chad, anybody ?

D

davlung

post your best cartoon chad, guys

latest

your move

Crustaciouse said:
Johnny bravo

Yup. The whole point of the cartoon was that he was a Chad. Literally the first cartoon character I thought of when I read the title.
mr-suave-johnny-bravo-hair.jpg

DankIncel said:
Yup. The whole point of the cartoon was that he was a Chad. Literally the first cartoon character I thought of when I read the title.
mr-suave-johnny-bravo-hair.jpg

LOL. Johny Bravo is basically an Incel on RedPill. Kinda reminds me of myself. Tries everything and never gets a lay.

Johnny Bravo never got laid and his best friend was a little ginger girl. He was a looksmaxer through and through. However, I did like this show because it used to teach children the importance of misogyny. Modern children's shows just encourage kids to write on cucktears.

incelman said:
LOL. Johny Bravo is basically an Incel on RedPill. Kinda reminds me of myself. Tries everything and never gets a lay.

He was redpilled... how?

DankIncel said:
He was redpilled... how?

-Lifted

-Approached

-Shower

-Shaved

-Confidence

-Game

-Style

-Haircut

-Clothes

Johny Bravo is basically a redpilled gymcel.

Every woman rejects him, he lives with his mom, and he doesn't really have any friends.

incelman said:
-Lifted

-Approached

-Shower

-Shaved

-Confidence

-Game

-Style

-Haircut

-Clothes

But he wasn't a genetic trash, not an Incel in my eyes.

DankIncel said:
But he wasn't a genetic trash, not an Incel in my eyes.

The guys upper body was like 4/5 of his whole body. His head was also ridicously small

Splintercel said:
Johnny Bravo never got laid and his best friend was a little ginger girl. He was a looksmaxer through and through. However, I did like this show because it used to teach children the importance of misogyny. Modern children's shows just encourage kids to write on cucktears.

LMAAOOOOO

Johnny Bravo is what I first thought before opening this thread, but the people making the show were bluepilled as hell. Anyone that looks like him in real life will definitely slay.

Zielony4 said:
Johnny Bravo is what I first thought before opening this thread, but the people making the show were bluepilled as hell. Anyone that looks like him in real life will definitely slay.

exactly it makes little sense to me. he's buff af and got style

Zielony4 said:

yup. Femoids would have been all over him in real life.