Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

best cartoon chad, anybody ?

D

davlung

Guest
post your best cartoon chad, guys

latest


your move
 
Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
7,793
Online
0m
Johnny bravo
 
DankIncel

DankIncel

Captain
★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
1,728
Online
13h 5m
Crustaciouse said:
Johnny bravo

Yup. The whole point of the cartoon was that he was a Chad. Literally the first cartoon character I thought of when I read the title.
mr-suave-johnny-bravo-hair.jpg
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
DankIncel said:
Yup. The whole point of the cartoon was that he was a Chad. Literally the first cartoon character I thought of when I read the title.
mr-suave-johnny-bravo-hair.jpg

LOL. Johny Bravo is basically an Incel on RedPill. Kinda reminds me of myself. Tries everything and never gets a lay.
 
Deleted member 1039

Deleted member 1039

Be Free from the slavery of your Ego.
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
6,640
Online
7d 17h 50m
Splintercel

Splintercel

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Posts
155
Online
0
Johnny Bravo never got laid and his best friend was a little ginger girl. He was a looksmaxer through and through. However, I did like this show because it used to teach children the importance of misogyny. Modern children's shows just encourage kids to write on cucktears.
 
DankIncel

DankIncel

Captain
★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
1,728
Online
13h 5m
incelman said:
LOL. Johny Bravo is basically an Incel on RedPill. Kinda reminds me of myself. Tries everything and never gets a lay.

He was redpilled... how?
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
DankIncel said:
He was redpilled... how?

-Lifted

-Approached

-Shower

-Shaved

-Confidence

-Game

-Style

-Haircut

-Clothes
 
Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,019
Online
0
Johny Bravo is basically a redpilled gymcel.

Every woman rejects him, he lives with his mom, and he doesn't really have any friends.
 
DankIncel

DankIncel

Captain
★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
1,728
Online
13h 5m
incelman said:
-Lifted

-Approached

-Shower

-Shaved

-Confidence

-Game

-Style

-Haircut

-Clothes

But he wasn't a genetic trash, not an Incel in my eyes.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
DankIncel said:
But he wasn't a genetic trash, not an Incel in my eyes.

The guys upper body was like 4/5 of his whole body. His head was also ridicously small
 
D

davlung

Guest
Splintercel said:
Johnny Bravo never got laid and his best friend was a little ginger girl. He was a looksmaxer through and through. However, I did like this show because it used to teach children the importance of misogyny. Modern children's shows just encourage kids to write on cucktears.

LMAAOOOOO
 
Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,388
Online
0
Johnny Bravo is what I first thought before opening this thread, but the people making the show were bluepilled as hell. Anyone that looks like him in real life will definitely slay.
 
D

davlung

Guest
Zielony4 said:
Johnny Bravo is what I first thought before opening this thread, but the people making the show were bluepilled as hell. Anyone that looks like him in real life will definitely slay.

exactly it makes little sense to me. he's buff af and got style
 
DankIncel

DankIncel

Captain
★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
1,728
Online
13h 5m
Zielony4 said:
Johnny Bravo is what I first thought before opening this thread, but the people making the show were bluepilled as hell. Anyone that looks like him in real life will definitely slay.

yup. Femoids would have been all over him in real life.
 

Similar threads

ServusLuciferi
Replies
10
Views
421
Ninjanas
Ninjanas
H
Replies
12
Views
233
Deleted member 32725
Deleted member 32725
blackpillscience
Replies
33
Views
765
andinocel
andinocel
i_want_emo_gf
Replies
11
Views
414
InMemoriam
InMemoriam
sckicksal345
Replies
7
Views
261
Aäkon Këëtrëh
Aäkon Këëtrëh
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top