Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

besides no gf, what OTHER important thing are you missing in your life?

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
for me its no best friends. most people from my uni are boring NPCs and they avoid you if you arent atleast a high tier normie. unlike no gf, im fine with no friends as I prefer to be alone most times but there are some times where it really gets to me. what about you?

a desire to live in this current predicament

for me its no best friends. most people from my uni are boring NPCs and they avoid you if you arent atleast a high tier normie. unlike no gf, im fine with no friends as I prefer to be alone most times but there are some times where it really gets to me. what about you?
Same, friends, aside from that, a great car to have fun in but also practical to daily, a decent amount of money, better and higher quality copes, a decent, comfortable house I could live in alone, good paying job with minimal contact with normgroids, all of that would greatly increase my quality of life.

Friends whom I casually hang out with and money

Independence from my family, social circle, I would still pick a girlfriend over either.

friends and partying.
I also would like to go to university but it costs a lot of money and I'm dumb. there isn't anything I'd like to go to UNI for right now though.
I have no high school diploma and no GED. I don't have a job.
I'm just sittin there....

Money and a social circle

I'm still ugly and short and weak. Even if i got a gf, I would still want to look attractive, respectable... I would continue to try to improve my looks if i got a gf

Normies have cut me off from society.

The only thing missing is my revenge.