Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bernie is finished

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
If you bet $100 on him on getting the Dem nomination and he gets it, you will get $2600 back. In other words, bookies think he's done.

If normies who are suffering can't be convinced to vote for Diet Marxism, what chance do we have to get them to embrace sexual Marxism?

He'll run again in 2024.

The world will get far far worse before it even ever gets betterm
He'll run again in 2024.
He will be dead by then or retired.

Feel the (((bern)))

i like him cause he looks funny

from the grave?
Doubtful, modern medicine is significantly better and can sustain more wealthy individuals for a significantly longer amount of time. I believe most people who are perfectly healthy have the potential to live past 100 in the modern era pewpew.

Doubtful, modern medicine is significantly better and can sustain more wealthy individuals for a significantly longer amount of time. I believe most people who are perfectly healthy have the potential to live past 100 in the modern era pewpew.
Climate change will rape the life expectancy in 39 years

nigga had a heart attack like last month

He doesnt have the 'America fuck yeah' aura tbh

Its over for him

Jews can't win anything

Running and losing is a business for him with any election fund contributions funneled through his wife's company.

He at least voted against the Patriot Act on the grounds it would erode individual freedoms which it seems to have done. I think he was the only one who did vote against it.