Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Benjamin Netanyahu predicts COVID-19 will end humanity

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1252

Parody Account
-
COVID-19 is obviously a globalist plot to take over the world, but I genuinely hope Netanyahu is right here. Humanity is evil and must be ended.

Capture

A POLITICIAN AND A JEW :waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

What? But I live in humanity! And so do you.

Cope tbh. I've been wanting to die since 14, corona can't knock me out soon enough

COVID-19 is obviously a globalist plot to take over the world, but I genuinely hope Netanyahu is right here. Humanity is evil and must be ended.

This. It's what they fucking deserve. Yesterday I saw all the young sluts/chads back on the streets and boomers don't give a shit about their health, the infection rate is on the rise again because normopaths cannot spend a day alone. All while gyms are still closed.

Good thing a jew said this. Makes it more likely to happen :feelsokman:

Of course he knows, mossad engineered it with the cia to bring the new world order and make all goys their slaves.

Now ı want Corona chan to fail out of anti-zionist spite.

Corona jewrus

I'm not getting my hopes up. A treatment will be found and sexhavers will celebrate by bringing more humans into this tragic existence.

Why would you quote Russian state media?

What? But I live in humanity! And so do you.
Only the inferior people like chads and rosties and cucks will die. Then the blackpilled incels and the 2 nawalts will take over the earth.

the best thing I could have read in my entire life

thank you china

he could have only said that to drive up panic and increase the need for the jew vaccine when it comes.

When he says the end of humanity he really means "goyim." The Eternal Jew will live on forever.

:feelzez: What's the bad news?

I don't care, the world is already shit

Bad news Bibi. You’re toast