Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Beneath paint those cute cunts can be really ugly

• Thread starter Napoleon de Geso
  • Start date
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
When I see cute cosplayer - want to take hammer and smash her mask. But no need to do that, if she looks ugly in reality :D

Bit still not all, some could be seen cute even natural, hope they get hit by car, filthy cumbuckets

Last edited:
This video is horrifying

if a foid wears heavy makeup its almost certain that she is ugly and trying to cover it up, naturally good looking women feel little need to smother their face in makeup

Thats why weebs=cucks

Thats why weebs=cucks

Without right pills weebs are pathetic, enabling spoiled cunts. Hope not to see cosplayers of my waifus in reality, they disgusting, what they do is blasphemy, filthy whores using image of my waifus

Fake up should be banned ngl.

asians have witchcraft-level-make-up-skills

in ancient history costumed actresses were always considered to be whores, they knew what they were talking about

When I see cute cosplayer - want to take hammer and smash her mask. But no need to do that, if she looks ugly in reality :D

Bit still not all, some could be seen cute even natural, hope they get hit by car, filthy cumbuckets

Is this your adorable lolly

Imagine if you took her out on a date and woke up next morning in bed and saw the face on the left greeting you.