Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Ben Shapiro heightmogs me.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
:feelsohgod: WTF, people make fun of that islamophobic Zionist smartass piece of shit for being short, but he's only 5'7: a full 3 inches taller than me.
It's over for you too, kikecel @faded.
Thumb 3 46 google com search cli 55 google j ben shapiro height aps all 63546882

Benny boy heightcoping badly with lifts.:feels:
Madlad bot: madlads

Last edited:
never began for us turbomanlets :feelscry:

I didnt know Jordan Peterson was a tallfag.

I didnt know Jordan Peterson was a tallfag.
Look at this mogging: he made Ben Shapiro look like a 12-year-old in comparison.:feels:
Index

He is shorter than that. Alex Jones is 5'10" and he heightmogs Nick Fuentes by at least 2 inches. Nick Fuentes on the other hand heightmogs Ben Shapiro by at least 2 inches.

He is shorter than that. Alex Jones is 5'10" and he heightmogs Nick Fuentes by at least 2 inches. Nick Fuentes on the other hand heightmogs Ben Shapiro by at least 2 inches.
They could be wearing lifts in those appearances: you can't trust public figures to be honest about their height.

Here is a good video of someone who fact-checks his height.

View: https://youtu.be/xFAlV-R5DkM?t=139

Ben Shapiro's Height​

5ft 6 ¾ (169.5 cm)​

American political commentator. He has mentioned he is 5ft 9 numerous times on twitter, including a dig at Trump: "LOL! Even I, at a strapping 5'9", have bigger hands than 6'2" Trump. Sad! Weak!", and a mention of his weight "5'9" and a ripped 155.".
:feels::feels::feels:
Cope

Last edited:
Jfl at the bot account

Ben Shapiro is an overgrown child. His whole schtick is quickly reciting witty obvious one liners. “Ben Shapiro totally pwns a guy by saying that there are only 2 genders”. Motherfucker, that’s the standard of intelligence/observation that passes for borderline party leader?

Anyways, he owns himself in his tweet. “You’re stupid and poor, I can wear lifts”

There’s a nonzero chance anyone can become rich, but a zero chance of growing taller. And the whole point of making money in the first place (evidence: people use money to flex and insult other by calling them poor) is to get pussy. Height > money anyday.. everybody knows that. How much would you have to pay someone to get leg shortening surgery? Billions? Is any amount of money enough? Maybe the only way is to put a gun to someone’s head.

The right wing doesn’t need a manlet framecel neotonous pencil neck Jew with a high pitch voice as their spokesman. Probabaly the only thing that can save the right short of a total war is a paradigm shift in optics. Needs cool high class NT sex-having chads and stacies if the right wishes to gain any traction in the culture war. Guys will join if they think the party is associated with high SMV and general sex having dominant men, and foids will join for the same reason too.

Looks shorter than that,looks like 5’4 maybe even shorter

Ben Shapiro is a brainlet's idea of what a high IQ person is.

I mog him by 2 inches

I think there was a reddit post where they proved he's 5'4

aren’t you 5’3?
Yeah but when I stretch my back I'm at least 5'4 or 5 at most. I need to get 2 inch lifts so I can train not caring maxxing and be comfortable there:feelsbadman: