Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Below 6' is Manlet Prove me Wrong

I am between 5'10" and 5'11" (to say 5'10" and 1/2 seems cliche) and on my undergrad college campus in the Boston metropolitan I was BELOW average height. I would routinely get height mogged. For sure the average height of guys there was 5'11" and some change. I need to see a breakdown of height by ethnicity and age because the only things I can find right now separate by ethnicity but not age.

Here are the height statistics conducted by the CDC from 2007 - 2010 in America.

They are organized by race, ethnicity and age.

CDC Height

For the Whites aged 20 - 39:

- Average height was 178.2cm (5'10'')
- Uppermost 95th percentile was 189cm (6'2'' and 1/2)
- Lowermost 5th percentile was 168cm (5'6'')

Last edited:
Here are the height statistics conducted by the CDC from 2007 - 2010 in America.

They are organized by race, ethnicity and age.

View attachment 156160

For the Whites aged 20 - 39:

- Average height was 178.2cm (5'10'')
- Uppermost 95th percentile was 189cm (6'2'' and 1/2)
- Lowermost 5th percentile was 168cm (5'6'')
Thanks for finding that because for some reason I couldn’t get that age range split. This still shows 5’9-5’10 as being the 50th percentile. I doubt people have gotten significantly taller in 5-10 years so it must mean people at top colleges have good nutrition or just good height genes. Only solution for me is to live in a poor city then where 5’10 isn’t short

I’m 5’9” and I already feel like a manlet compared to most.

Average height keeps rising and hypergamy keeps increasing so 6 feet is almost manlet territory. 5'10 is manlet height starting point.

How is the average height increasing as the West becomes more non-white?

I don't care i'm manlet anyway

How is the average height increasing as the West becomes more non-white?
Brb convincing foids to take the bbc so the younger generation doesn't mog me.

legit main reason I wear 5 inch boots. sometimes 3 inch as the 3 inch isnt noticed but 5 inch can be albeit very rare