Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Believing the Average Woman is Very Promiscuous and Exclusively Chad Only is Logically Incoherent

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
The notion that the average foid (in her early 20s) has a body count of 50+ is ludicrous. It’s not only untrue but it contradicts the blackpill. If foids are actually “chad only” then their body counts should be low. Being selective with who you sleep with is anything but slutty.

Because if 99% of women were chasing the top 1% of men, there wouldn’t be enough chads for these women to fuck, one can only feasibly have so much sex with so many people.

The incel problem would be non-existent if women really had body counts in the 1000s as some people suggest.

The fact that fewer women are less sexually active in the last 5 years actually proves hypergamy has increased, because women now are overloaded with choice and are unable to settle with their looksmatch because they all think they can get that perfect man, so they rather wait for him.

There is very little reason why women would lie about not having sex on an anonymous survey: no 20 year old western foid is at all concerned about maintaining her virginity. In fact, a lot of them are proud and think it’s sexually empowering to be a whore.

Last edited:
The idea foids have 50+ body counts is cope, but the idea there “aren’t enough chads for these women to fuck” is wrong. A chad can fuck multiple women - once every 2 weeks in a year would be 20-30+ women easily
How about the remaining 70% of women? Chads are only 1% of the population.

True, but retards here are not ready for that discussion.

The amount of copium studies :lul:
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Brutal statisticpill.

The amount of copium studies :lul:
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
I don't trust self-reported surveys. But it is completely true that the number of chads available should be statistically analyzed to analyze market dynamics.

The ideal triple entente of 6', 6'' and 6 figures does not represent more than 1%. It may not even reach 5% if we exclude the question of money. Now take the table of the scientific blackpill and do calculations. A Chad is a minority hardly accessible by foids, many cope with HTN and normies because there is not enough market for all.

The idea foids have 50+ body counts is cope, but the idea there “aren’t enough chads for these women to fuck” is wrong. A chad can fuck multiple women - once every 2 weeks in a year would be 20-30+ women easily
Exactly. But also, Chadlites can also slay, and sometimes even high tier normies if they go dumpster diving a lot.

I don't trust self-reported surveys. But it is completely true that the number of chads available should be statistically analyzed to analyze market dynamics.
Why would a 20 year old foid in the west lie about not being a virgin? It doesn’t affect them at all and women are celebrated by the media for being whores.

Why would a 20 year old foid in the west lie about not being a virgin? It doesn’t affect them at all and women are celebrated by the media for being whores.
My hypothesis is that foids are neurally programmed to be agreeable and not show signs of promiscuity that can be understood as dangerous for society or, rather, for intrasexual competition between foids. Since female promiscuity is a great discouragement for Chads. Of course, with rampant feminism, this seems like a contradiction, but I think it follows that primal instinct at foids.

Precise or not the survey, we fully agree that it's statistically unlikely, if not impossible, that every foid would have had an experience with a Chad or even a Chadlite. Perhaps this explains the greater number of virgin women or those with little body count.

The notion that the average foid (in her early 20s) has a body count of 50+ is ludicrous.
yeah it's kinda very exaggerated but i think that a normal girl is probably going to have a 10 body count while a party girl will be having 40-50 body count.
If foids are actually “chad only” then their body counts should be low. Being selective with who you sleep with is anything but slutty.
most of people who beleive in the "chad only" theory also beleive in sub8 theory which is cope asf. toilets still fuck mid tier and high tier normies which makes most of the population.
also you gotta remember that the top 10% of men are having most of the sexual experiences of all the males
wouldn't trust that shit tbh, studies are made so they cannot be used as an argument against toilets in the future

true people here do heavily exaggerate body count. But imo it is still too high.

More 'conservative' foids will be around 10~
It's still pretty high.
When a 27 year old in the church said that she was a virgin i just chuckled.

there is alot of fakecels here some with over 10 body count

The notion that the average foid (in her early 20s) has a body count of 50+ is ludicrous. It’s not only untrue but it contradicts the blackpill. If foids are actually “chad only” then their body counts should be low. Being selective with who you sleep with is anything but slutty.

Because if 99% of women were chasing the top 1% of men, there wouldn’t be enough chads for these women to fuck, one can only feasibly have so much sex with so many people.

The incel problem would be non-existent if women really had body counts in the 1000s as some people suggest.

The fact that fewer women are less sexually active in the last 5 years actually proves hypergamy has increased, because women now are overloaded with choice and are unable to settle with their looksmatch because they all think they can get that perfect man, so they rather wait for him.
View attachment 761562

There is very little reason why women would lie about not having sex on an anonymous survey: no 20 year old western foid is at all concerned about maintaining her virginity. In fact, a lot of them are proud and think it’s sexually empowering to be a whore.
no chads are just overwhelmed, so they are in the queue.

Average body count through college is 10 (according to survey) not counting before and after college. 25 isn’t unreasonable.
50 may still be in the range of average but obviously isn’t the mean.

I knew a 16 year old with a body count of 15, she uploaded it online so I knew it wasn’t bullshit (yes it was illegal).

Users here do exaggerate but 10% women really are massive sluts.

That’s changed since covid though. Women are used to the schedule: Work, sleep, doomscroll — repeat.

Imagine scenario where you have 1000 women and 1000 men. Every single women will have sex with every single top 10% man. This will give you 1000 with 100 sexual partners, 100 men with 1000 sexual partners and 900 men with 0 sexual partners.

Funny is that average women in this scenario has 100 sexual partners, but also average man has 100 sexual partners despite you have 900 incels.

In real world, despite 99% case 1%, they can also cope with lover quality men, but they wouldn't hesitate to switch if they could.

You're so dumb. One of the dumbest users.

Who said it's the top 1% idiot? Chad = good looking/attractive male (everything is correlated so in most case pretty faces are gonna include average to above average bodies, just go outside to see it, same thing for women). And that is EASILY top 20-30-40%. Even HALF of White men almost. Top 20% of Ethnics I would say.

Just kill yourself if you don't think those 30% men aren't fucking all women on the weekend regularly, because it's what is happening.

As for bodycount, ALL women I've talked to had admitted at least 5 relationships at 23 years old, one admitted 25 sexual partners at 28, and foids always lower their count, you can double the numbers. And even 19 fucking years old have had a fuckton of sex. Hell, even in primary school girls of 13-14 were talking about sex all the time and had huge tits, whereas I looked like the only virgin in the entire school, not knowing what a "blowjob" even was and people making fun of me for it.

You're fucktarded and have 0, yes 0, life experience. Incels are the bottom 30% genetics and we are seen as trash by most of society including our OWN (don't know if it should be called "soy"ciety tbh, it has ALWAYS been this way).

I wasn't even gonna post (have to take a medicine in the middle of the night) but your take was so idiotic that I was forced to correct it, and apparently no one in the thread was direct and intelligent enough to do it.

If anything this entire website it just a purgatory/antichamber before rope or ER. And betabuxing doesn't exist [anymore] as PersonalityChad said it well https://incels.is/threads/the-betabux-cope.467130/

Sex among everyone is down, including women.

Women are slutty, but only for Chad today.

The 100+ bodies stuff is exaggerated except for a small percentage of mentally ill sluts.

Body count is irrelevant, though...

No young girls are virgins anymore, and that's all that really matters.

View attachment 761562

based and philosophical, just because we're cels doesnt mean we should be dumb

Who said it's the top 1% idiot? Chad = good looking/attractive male (everything is correlated so in most case pretty faces are gonna include average to above average bodies, just go outside to see it, same thing for women). And that is EASILY top 20-30-40%. Even HALF of White men almost. Top 20% of Ethnics I would say.

Just kill yourself if you don't think those 30% men aren't fucking all women on the weekend regularly, because it's what is happening.

As for bodycount, ALL women I've talked to had admitted at least 5 relationships at 23 years old, one admitted 25 sexual partners at 28, and foids always lower their count, you can double the numbers. And even 19 fucking years old have had a fuckton of sex. Hell, even in primary school girls of 13-14 were talking about sex all the time and had huge tits, whereas I looked like the only virgin in the entire school, not knowing what a "blowjob" even was and people making fun of me for it.

You're fucktarded and have 0, yes 0, life experience. Incels are the bottom 30% genetics and we are seen as trash by most of society including our OWN (don't know if it should be called "soy"ciety tbh, it has ALWAYS been this way).

I wasn't even gonna post (have to take a medicine in the middle of the night) but your take was so idiotic that I was forced to correct it, and apparently no one in the thread was direct and intelligent enough to do it.

If anything this entire website it just a purgatory/antichamber before rope or ER. And betabuxing doesn't exist [anymore] as PersonalityChad said it well https://incels.is/threads/the-betabux-cope.467130/
This

There's still plenty of Chads & Tyrone's in the world. There's at least 1-5 million per country.

Wilt Chamberlain estimates that he slept with 20,000 women. Chad is busier and more accessible than you think.
A statistical minority are Chads and a statistical minority are the women who access Chad.

Half of white men are Chads? So everyone that has sex is called a chad now?

I thought Chads were these tall, extremely good looking men and now you GrAyfags call every normie a fucking Chad.

Do you really think that chads only fuck 1 foid? They fuck multiple whores. And foids fuck multiple chads. The graph is contradicting your point because its showing more females having sex than men under 35 2021+. (its worse in 2024 by 10x)

And you missed my fucking point because you’re a newfag ok. People exaggerate about hypergamy and bodycounts at the same time, you have to pick one. Either the bitch is giga hypergamous or she’s a slut.

They have sex with the top 20% of men which is still enough to go around for every foid and be promiscuous at the same time, HTNs are the real life Chads because finding Chads in real life is rare.

thanks for explaining it. jfl at copers thinking muh foids dont have high bodycounts now

Do you really think that chads only fuck 1 foid? They fuck multiple whores. And foids fuck multiple chads. The graph is contradicting your point because its showing more females having sex than men under 35 2021+. (its worse in 2024 by 10x)
But Chads fucking a 100 different women like people here claim?

yes. this is water
The biggest Chad on Looksmax only has a bodycount of 80 of mostly crackwhores and that’s out of thousands of users, but somehow he’s beat the average foid and he’s not even a true chad as described here because he’s a manlet.

Last edited:
They have sex with the top 20% of men which is still enough to go around for every foid and be promiscuous at the same time, HTNs are the real life Chads because finding Chads in real life is rare.
That’s my point, women are either promiscuous or hypergamous, that’s why you almost never see stacies who have the highest standards whore out and even chads struggle to slay them consistently.

The biggest Chad on Looksmax only has a bodycount of 80 and that’s out of thousands of users, but somehow he’s beat the average foid and he’s not even a true chad as described here because he’s a manlet.
80 is still a fucking lot and thats just 1 man. Think about other chads that mog him or status/wealth mog him.

That’s my point, women are either promiscuous or hypergamous, that’s why you almost never see stacies who have the highest standards whore out and even chads struggle to slay them consistently.
idk where your seeing these stacies that dont "whore" out. Most stacies that I see are vile sluts that want as much cock as possible

idk where your seeing these stacies that dont "whore" out. Most stacies that I see are vile sluts that want as much cock as possible
I’ve seen the quality of slays of actual chads with real photos and they’ve been all average looking janes.

80 is still a fucking lot and thats just 1 man. Think about other chads that mog him or status/wealth mog him.
He has a top .1% face so I doubt many chads like that exist.

But Chads fucking a 100 different women like people here claim?
One of the more reasonable takes idk why copers think a standard chad is automatically fucking every women in his area. Slayers exist Fs and pile on bodies but copers thinking all foids are chad only rot too much in their basement.

Chad on this forum is a fucking MTN white guy anyways sometimes LTN even JFL