Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The betabux cope

• Thread starter PersonalityChimp
  • Start date
PersonalityChimp

PersonalityChimp

taking a break
★★★★★
It's 2023, not 1953 or even 1983. Women don't need a beta provider to survive anymore. They all make their own money and are even starting to outearn men. Unless you're uber rich women don't really give a shit about how wealthy you are. Betabuxxing in the West is, for all intents and purposes, dead.

The same exact thing applies to status really, perhaps even more so. I think it's safe to say that in 2023 the average young woman statusmogs the average young man to oblivion. In the past women used to seek men with high status so they could also become high status by proxy. But they don't really need to do that anymore.

So if you see a "mismatched" couple where the woman is comparatively more physically attractive than the man, it's more than likely that money isn't really a factor at play.

It's 2023, not 1953 or even 1983. Women don't need a beta provider to survive anymore. They all make their own money and are even starting to outearn men. Unless you're uber rich women don't really give a shit about how wealthy you are. Betabuxxing in the West is, for all intents and purposes, dead.

The same exact thing applies to status really, perhaps even more so. I think it's safe to say that in 2023 the average young woman statusmogs the average young man to oblivion. In the past women used to seek men with high status so they could also become high status by proxy. But they don't really need to do that anymore.

So if you see a "mismatched" couple where the woman is comparatively more physically attractive than the man, it's more than likely that money isn't really a factor at play.
What becomes the factor then

Height

What becomes the factor then

Height
NT and the Luck factor. Oofy doofy might also be at play (she's with him so she can have all the power in the relationship)

Cope. They make more money but they also spend more. They still need betabuxxers just the minimum is now 100k instead of 50 or 75k. :feelsjuice:

Eh it still exists; women may be outperforming men college wise, but income wise they still stagger behind, because one of three things happens for most women:

1. They don’t have the masculine chops to make it in the business world so they get a shitty job as a teacher, secretary, physical therapy, an HR person or something
2. They suck and fuck people in the corporate world but don’t have any skills outside of that so they are a net drain on the company
3. The women who are successful spend all their money as soon as they get it either vacationing or buying stupid shit

Plus, 99% of women want a Prince Charming who is more dominant than them in some way.

Betabuxxing has been hurt, but make 80k and some chick will settle for you, even if she hates you and gives you once every other month starfish sex.

Cope. They make more money but they also spend more. They still need betabuxxers just the minimum is now 100k instead of 50 or 75k. :feelsjuice:
OK Anakin

Women don't need a betabuxx to survive, but plenty of them still find beta-providers because why spend your own money when you can get your cuck "boyfriend" to do it for you? Betabuxxing is still common and you'd be a fool to think otherwise.

Remove the money factor from normie relationships and many would fall apart instantly.

Women don't need a betabuxx to survive, but plenty of them still find beta-providers because why spend your own money when you can get your cuck "boyfriend" to do it for you? Betabuxxing is still common and you'd be a fool to think otherwise.
Further still with cuck culture on the rise women can have it all. They can have a beta provider cuck and still chad and their careers and shit.

Unless you’re jen who just plans to be a stay at home mom and have a betabuxxer, no larp, mang :worryfeels:

Remove the money factor from normie relationships and many would fall apart instantly.
Can true cels beta buxx

Even the richest man in the world has less value in the eyes of society than a homeless female pedophile who kills puppies as a hobby.

Most of betabuxxing is outsourced to sugar daddies, if a toilet wants money she just registers to a website where men send them money for just existing. I saw an obese Texan toilet single mother say that she just wants money and immediately friendzones any millionaire who sends her cash, let me look for that picture in my archives.

True that's why women don't want/need a provider they want some tall good looking sex toy to fuck them

True that's why women don't want/need a provider they want some tall good looking sex toy to fuck them
Correct, at least as far as one night stands are concerned

Most of betabuxxing is outsourced to sugar daddies, if a toilet wants money she just registers to a website where men send them money for just existing. I saw an obese Texan toilet single mother say that she just wants money and immediately friendzones any millionaire who sends her cash, let me look for that picture in my archives.

Found it.

Screenshot 20230309 202922

Apparently she wasn't a single mother. She does have a hawt curvy body, though. :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao:

Bonus skullpill image I found (I took these screenshots before I was Blackpilled):

Screenshot 20230309 202910

With enough money, any man can betabuxx. It's prostitution.

My guess is that gold-digging is a specific personality type, I know plenty of toilets, including elderly toilets, who have rejected millionaires. If toilets weren't interested in money in the 1960's when they were supposedly "oppressed" they aren't interested in money today.

This is why richcels are common.

Ya an acid faced man can’t beta buxx

I gurss this is an extreme though lol
Billionaire acid-faced man can betabuxx.

I guess this is an extreme though lol.

Depends on the country.

Even if money isn't a factor, they still need an emotional provider and also someone to help raise chad's bastards.
And the cost of living and economy is going to shit so even high earning foids will need a betabuxxer for money eventually.

Yes. Women waste all their money (80% of the spendings is them jfl, capitalism literally only exists/survives because of women). And they don't make more money in total (thank God), but yeah too many fake jobs + quotas and shit, that privilege them artificially.

Also what OP is saying is still true. They'd rather stay single than date an average betabuxer. You need to basically give her 1 to 4 times the average salary as pocket money / month (actually it also depends on your looks level). And race plays a role. For example even if you're a millionaire you can't get a French woman as an Arab, they are GIGA ULTRA racist of Arabs here. INSANELY. Doesn't matter your PSL or your money. Arab = over in France. Now, in Russia/Ukraine an Arab can get a 5-6/10 if he pays her the amount I stated at the beginning of the paragraph. I speak by personal experience by discussing with these women, so take everything I say as facts.

If you're an ethnic I suggest to betabux in EE.
Indians: Poland
Arabs: Russia (Ukraine are trolls mostly)
Asians: Russia
Latinos: EE in general

I don't recommend Latin America, only Whites can ascend there, they hate browns. Same for Asia.

Last edited:
why do they have kids from middle easterners and blacks?

They don't have kids from middle easterners.

Why do you mix Arabs and Blacks in the same sentence? We're not the same race, we're not viewed in the same way, neither in France nor anywhere, and we have nothing in common.

Now, yes they have kids from Blacks, it's the classic BBC pill, coming from the Jewish propaganda. Here in France more than anywhere, this propaganda is pushed EXTREMELY hard. I can't open any flyer without seeing 1 Black guy per page at least :lul:

For example these movies were casted with a Black although it's an Arab in original real life story:

19806656.jpg

394590.jpg

Germany: Sami Khedira and Lena Gercke

media.media.ab4d67e5-9817-403a-9c55-2c2b5058a19f.original1024.jpg

USA: Rami Malek and Emma Corrin

rami-malek-and-lucy-boynton-attend-moet-chandon-at-the-76th-news-photo-1078366034-1548440132.jpg

France: Karim Benzema and "Jordan Ozuna" :lul: notice the downgrade, she's not even White :lul:

Meanwhile a random Black will get a Blonde jailbait :feelskek:

even when betabuxxing and status come into play, it doesn't live up to the redpill ideals

for example, the foid that accused vince mcmahon of rape and SA was flirting + fucking with him due to status and favours, and he gave her a made-up job title in the WWE

of course, he got #MeToo'd as soon as he didn't pay enough to stop her from yapping shit

same thing for 'redpiller' heroes like Trump and Andrew Tate, they used their authority and status... and were accused of rape/SA

even old-school redpill PUAs had these issues, Julien Blanc was banned from several countries for SA and Gunwitch had to shoot a girl in the face when she said no (which is based btw). because realistically PUA shit, being 'dominant,' 'authoritative,' and w/e tf else ae just #MeToo bait in the modern day

but somehow redpillers continue to pretend that these methods are ironclad and males should just 'man up' and 'appoach more foids'