Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL belief in online dating is blue-pilled asf

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
hallo friends.

so after all the years of blue-pill cucking with tinder and co how high is your success rate 0% or -1million%

where the professional internet daters at?

My success rate is 0.

what the shit storm unfold , get out the popcorn:soy:

0%. Literally 0 real matches. Tried for a week.

homer simpson GIF

I tried at 22 on okcuckid and only got a spontaneous blurred array of rainbow-tinted bot matches

If i had gotten any i would not be here

I tried at 22 on okcuckid and only got a spontaneous blurred array of rainbow-tinted bot matches
Shit went from 0>8 after refreshing the page a minute or so after signing in to the site (what a scam)

offfff
i never used online dating anyway and i am pretty sure that tinder culture in arabian countries just started in 2022 and 2021 but b4 that everyone used facebook to meet other people and marry.

When I tried muzmatch i got no interaction, ovER for blackcels

When I tried muzmatch i got no interaction, ovER for blackcels
of course cause Arabs and Turks are almost as badf as Currys in white worshipping. Niggers have no chance with those women and the men never marry black women .

Infact blacks born in EU NEVER marry other blacks

of course cause Arabs and Turks are almost as badf as Currys in white worshipping. Niggers have no chance with those women and the men never marry black women .

Infact blacks born in EU NEVER marry other blacks
Didn't work some african muslim foids (somali) I think but they don't look black so they probably white worship hard