Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being underweight sucks

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Being underweight sucks my body has not resistance to strong forces like a huge gust of wind could probaly push me also I'm physically weaker than I would be if I was bigger I struggle with certain tasks that I could do effortlessly if I was a normal weight I just don't look right at this size why couldn't I have had heavier parents then I could've been a normal weight fuck this bullshit I get weightmogged by women I been underweight my whole life

Drink milk.

As much as it's a meme (loads of liquid calories to get down easily, plus it got the protein).

being an incel sucks

Being underweight sucks my body has not resistance to strong forces like a huge gust of wind could probaly push me also I'm physically weaker than I would be if I was bigger I struggle with certain tasks that I could do effortlessly if I was a normal weight I just don't look right at this size why couldn't I have had heavier parents then I could've been a normal weight fuck this bullshit I get weightmogged by women I been underweight my whole life
How old? I started putting on weight during my late 20's after being a skeleton all my life, I feel more stable when its windy now.

Just eat and drink tons of milk. Weight can be changed luckily. Only problem is your face might become fat and you might have bad fat distribution genetics

I wish I was underweight

Get on them gains bro

My bmi is 19.40

Imagine getting blamed for having a good BMI.