Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel being unable to pronounce the letter R properly

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
As an Australian or similar anglo you may find that you are COMPLETELY UNABLE to pronounce the letter R, it can't just be me. This isn't normal, is it? Are there any other languages that have almost completely done away with all forms of the r sound like this?
R for us is something that gets written after a vowel sound and makes the vowel sound a bit different
Whenever I try to pronounce a rhotic R I just sound like a spastic. 300 years ago my ancestors were using actual proper rhotic Rs, 2000 years ago my ancestors were trilling Rs and doing all sorts of shit like legends. I speak like a degenerate

ameribros, be greatful your dialect of english is rhotic. for most eurobros, be greatful you can trill Rs like the speakers of proto-germanic, latin and proto-indo european could.

Last edited:
Sounds like the city of Boston

It's over for voiceless uvular fricative-cels.

I'm a hapa (half slav, half chinese) and can't pronounce R right. I can only speak English and Russian. It's not like I just have an east-asian accent. I just physically can't pronounce R.

>be me
>be americancel
>able to pronounce English beautifully
>Languagemog all other ethniccels
:chad::chad::chad:

the english can't pronounce their own language correctly

But if non-rhoticity is the norm where you live, what's so bad about it?

I have same problem since my childhood.

Finally, I accentmog someone in something tbhtbh

btw

Don't worry most Americans also can't pronounce "R".

The Spanish "R" :cool::cool::cool:

I had this problem too. Learned how to do it correctly from some article. It was not that hard, you just need to get used to it by training

@jerrycan dan Do you pronounce "Right" as "Rot"

Just move to fRance and have no such prRroblème anymore

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back