Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being ugly taking its toll on me

• Thread starter CopeWithTheRope
  • Start date
C

CopeWithTheRope

subhuman monster
★★★★★
After 24 years it's really draining me. I've always known I was ugly, but I kept on driving forward with a sense of hope; hope that I would still enjoy life regardless of how I looked in a mirror. Now it's  starting to crumble on me. I can't  enjoy the simple things in life because of my appearance. After a sudden spurt of joy im quickly brought back to reality by my brain. It's not fair. I didn't ask to be born as a subhuman. My motivation to even continue my education is nil. Life is so bleak, I wake up everyday already wanting the day to end so I can find form of escape in sleep.

Same. I can’t even sleep these days, just naps. I don’t have any more copes left except browsing here. I’m just waiting for something to kill me, maybe cancer or something. I was gonna rope but now I’m feeling uncertain about my method.

same i hate taking pictures and looking in the mirror

Can relate.

Remembering I'm unattractive always knocks me back down.

Can't you just be Chad ??

Vision said:
Same. I can’t even sleep these days, just naps. I don’t have any more copes left except browsing here. I’m just waiting for something to kill me, maybe cancer or something. I was gonna rope but now I’m feeling uncertain about my method.

Damn boyo. About a month back I made a noose, part of my basement is still unfinished so I hung it on the rafter. After that, I looked at it and just couldn't build the courage to do it. The brain is very powerful and will do anything to live. Suicide has got to be one of the most difficult things a person could ever do.

Being ugly will drive me to suicide

I've been feeling like absolute shit lately I can't stand seeing myself. It's sad because the more I rot the worse I look because of the fact I'm 100% giving up. My skin is looking worse. Bags under my eyes are looking even more notable