Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

being ugly is a curse

• Thread starter Deleted member 36516
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 36516

wish i was never born tbh
-
imagine being so ugly u need jaw surgery
but u also have a severe stutter
severe adhd
autism
are very argumentative

ure life is over if this is you.
im in problems so deep i dont know how to get out
cant go out without a mask cos of botched surgery

A brutal never-ending curse

It never began for trash dna like me

severe adhd
autism
are very argumentative

ure life is over if this is you.
im in problems so deep i dont know how to get out
cant go out without a mask cos of botched surgery
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Lol. I think every real incel needs surgery. If you don't need any surgery, then it's more likely you're just a larping fakecel.

I have alright jaw/cheekbones, and chin. but its my huge fucking nose and ogre ears that makes me an incel:feelsrope::feelsrope:
I need a otoplasty/rhinoplasty

How do you know? Ugly and short people are hated.
im ugly and tall. im hated and feared. tall people are feared. tall people with a big chin and a class 3 are feared. a century ago i would be made as an offering to the gods. only my modern western culture saves me

what is the reason for ur trash dna. did u ever figure it out. was is it coz ure parents had a condition or was it some sort of drink or drugs during pregnancy

I have alright jaw/cheekbones, and chin. but its my huge fucking nose and ogre ears that makes me an incel:feelsrope::feelsrope:
I need a otoplasty/rhinoplasty
You should moneymaxx asap tbh
Those are like the normie-est of surgeries and getting at least two is very feasible.

You should moneymaxx asap tbh
Those are like the normie-est of surgeries and getting at least two is very feasible.
i need every surgery listed under the sun

severe adhd
autism
are very argumentative
Bad genetics seem to come in packages more often than not.
Its rarely just one factor, its being short, being ugly, being mentally ill, being stupid and so on all wrapped up neatly into a trash genetics bundle.

Bad genetics seem to come in packages more often than not.
Its rarely just one factor, its being short, being ugly, being mentally ill, being stupid and so on all wrapped up neatly into a trash genetics bundle.
yes but the warning signs are there. if you ignore the warning signs you might as well abort.
its worse to bring a disabled kid into a family with no support structure rather than do anything else

im ugly and tall. im hated and feared. tall people are feared. tall people with a big chin and a class 3 are feared. a century ago i would be made as an offering to the gods. only my modern western culture saves me
Ugly and tall guys can ascend.